Windows 10: security pop up or virus and how to get rid of

Discus and support security pop up or virus and how to get rid of in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an "iexplore" windows security that keeps popping up asking for my user name and password. Is it a virus or how do i get rid of it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SandyRoberson, Oct 10, 2018.

1. security pop up or virus and how to get rid of

I have an "iexplore" windows security that keeps popping up asking for my user name and password. Is it a virus or how do i get rid of it

:)

SandyRoberson, Oct 10, 2018

2. Pop Up security warning

Good that you didn't click on anything and that you didn't call that number. That what you were seeing are fake alerts which try to trick you into calling some obscure companies who then will try to sell you their unneeded services/products.

Please read the following article which describes in detail various methods how to get out of such pop ups. The article also mentions methods how to prevent these kind of fake alerts.

In case you keep on getting these pop ups, it is recommended to run some scans as described here:

Suggestion to also take the time and to read:

Jsssssssss, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Security virus in my computer

That's a fake alert/warning pop up, usually with a phone number to call. It's a so called Tech Support Scam.

It does not necessarily mean that your computer is infected and those pop ups are in general easy to close.

What really helps is the use of a good browser together with a good advertisment etc blocker.

Personally I use Firefox and uBlock Origin.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Oct 10, 2018
  4. security pop up or virus and how to get rid of

How to get rid of " ***Microsoft Alert*** System blocked for security reasons" scam?

That what you are seeing are fake alerts which try to trick you into calling some obscure companies who then will try to sell you their unneeded services/products.
    Please read the following article which describes in detail various methods how to get out of such pop ups. The article also mentions methods how to prevent these kind of fake alerts.

In case you keep on getting these pop ups, it is recommended to run some scans as described here:

Suggestion to also take the time and to read:

Jsssssssss, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

security pop up or virus and how to get rid of

1. security pop up or virus and how to get rid of - Similar Threads - security pop virus

2. how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups: I am continuing to get pop ups that i have a virus from buffero.com I've scanned and have no problems, but pop ups continue. I've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested, however, I cannot get rid of.HELP...
  3. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  4. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  5. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  6. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  7. how to get rid of script error pop ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get rid of script error pop ups: how can I get rid of script error pop ups? 72692
  8. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171
  10. How to get rid of administrator rights Pop-Up...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of administrator rights Pop-Up...: Hi... How do I get rid of this popup on windows 10 Pro / 64 Bit... Ounce in a while I get a pop up when moving a file or folder asking for... administrator rights It's not that big a deal... But it's annoying as hell... When it shows up I Click on CONTINUE and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win Ex03

2. win ex03 update pop up

3. winerx03 message windows 10

4. winerx03 removal,
  5. winerx03,
  6. winerx03 message,
  7. win ex03 win defender is this a scam,
  8. Win ex03 problems,
  9. ex03 pop up message,
  10. win erx03 pop up,
  11. win erx03 what is it,