Windows 10: security program

Discus and support security program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; was wondering if I need additional security now that I have Windows 10. I just upgraded from Windows 7 and had Trend Security with the Windows 7. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelRiccio, Jan 29, 2020.

1. security program

was wondering if I need additional security now that I have Windows 10. I just upgraded from Windows 7 and had Trend Security with the Windows 7. Is it necessary to have this additional security??

:)

MichaelRiccio, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 29, 2020
  3. JohnthePilot, Jan 29, 2020
  4. security program

hawkeyes46, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

security program

1. security program - Similar Threads - security program

2. Avast - Windows and other security programs are is easily manipulated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast - Windows and other security programs are is easily manipulated: I have using and subscribed to Avast Anti Virus - Secure VPN - Premium Clean Up - Driver Update. It has been manipulated and used as a way to reduce my computers security. I am a gamer and have been trying to play my game in peace for quite some time now. But have been...
  3. Avast - Windows and other security programs are is easily manipulated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast - Windows and other security programs are is easily manipulated: I have using and subscribed to Avast Anti Virus - Secure VPN - Premium Clean Up - Driver Update. It has been manipulated and used as a way to reduce my computers security. I am a gamer and have been trying to play my game in peace for quite some time now. But have been...
  4. Avast - Windows and other security programs are is easily manipulated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Security detects my program as malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security detects my program as malware: HelloI made a java code that it gives you option to shut down or hibernate your windows pc after specified time. The code is in this link:Code in githubWhen I pecked that to exe on my laptop windows 7 there was no problem. But on my friend's laptop with Windows 10, the...
  6. Windows 10 Security detects my program as malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Security detects my program as malware: HelloI made a java code that it gives you option to shut down or hibernate your windows pc after specified time. The code is in this link:Code in githubWhen I pecked that to exe on my laptop windows 7 there was no problem. But on my friend's laptop with Windows 10, the...
  7. Windows 10 Security detects my program as malware

8. Easycheat error on a Steam game and I cannot disable security to allow this trusted program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easycheat error on a Steam game and I cannot disable security to allow this trusted program.: Wont allow game to run. Blocks it with an option to close or disable but disable doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easycheat-error-on-a-steam-game-and-i-cannot/d30b1802-52f3-4154-b272-1528b3079072
  9. Easycheat error on a Steam game and I cannot disable security to allow this trusted program.

Easycheat error on a Steam game and I cannot disable security to allow this trusted program.: Wont allow game to run. Blocks it with an option to close or disable but disable doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easycheat-error-on-a-steam-game-and-i-cannot/d30b1802-52f3-4154-b272-1528b3079072
  10. i am trying to download various apps/programs but windows security will not allow it ref DEP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to download various apps/programs but windows security will not allow it ref DEP: I have tried to reinstall various problems with new updated versions but recieve window security message around DEP but on changing settings nothing changes this occurs on all downloadsHelp please...