Windows 10: Security questions answers not being store for login for next day!

Discus and support Security questions answers not being store for login for next day! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am having a problem with Edge remembering my answers to security questions when it is a new day. I have removed all my Online IDs and Passwords... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NGT, Jan 8, 2019.

1. NGT
    NGT Win User

Security questions answers not being store for login for next day!

I am having a problem with Edge remembering my answers to security questions when it is a new day. I have removed all my Online IDs and Passwords stored on my hard drive. I must enter Online IDs and Passwords for all website but specially for banks and other financial sites. I also use InPrivate when I start my Edge Browser. I was not having a problem when I login. But currently, I am having problem with my bank but not any other financial website. I have my browser clear every thing but Media Licenses and Website permissions.

When it is a new day and I try to login into my bank, I must answer security questions and I check the box that this computer is private. If I login to the bank later in the day, I do not have to answer any security questions. It is only when it is a new day. I only have this problem with my bank.

I have been working with the bank but they are not helping to fix the problem.

I need to help finding a solution to my problem. If you need additional information, please let me know.

Thank you for you help.

:)

2. Security Questions and Answers

Hi Jon,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to change Security question and answer. I will certainly help you.

Follow below steps to add security question and answer to Microsoft account:

Add security info

1. Go to the Security settings page, and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Under Security info helps keep your account secure, choose
    Add security info.

3. Follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number, then press
    Next.

4. We’ll send a security code to that new email or phone number. Enter that security code, and press
    Next again.

Your new security info will appear in your list.

Remove security info

1. Go to the Security settings page, and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. If you’re asked to enter a security code to continue but you can't use your security info, choose
    I don't have any

of these or I can't verify my account from the drop-down list, then follow the instructions to reset your security

info.

3. In the Security settings page you’ll see your security info under Security info helps keep your account secure.

Choose Remove for any you want to remove. You may be asked to add new security info before you can remove

the old info.

Note: If you remove all of your security info, there’s a 30-day wait during which we help protect sensitive parts of your account so nobody can change your security settings or use your payment options. During this period you can still use
    your email, Skype, OneDrive, and devices as usual. After the 30 days, you’ll be notified that the wait is over and it’s time to enter new security info.

Refer below link to change the password:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/change-password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh Kumar V, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Laptop login security error

Hello Nick,

I realize that you are facing issue in logging into the user account in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue in local account or Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you using any third party security applications?
    • Are you able to login to your account as per the exact password you are giving or there are any changes?
    Please post to us with more clarified information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Security questions answers not being store for login for next day!

Jsssssssss, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Security questions answers not being store for login for next day!

1. Security questions answers not being store for login for next day! - Similar Threads - Security questions answers

2. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  3. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  4. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  5. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. No password, no answers to the security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password, no answers to the security questions: I have a stand-alone pc no internet access I am trying to give away. Booting brings up the windows 10 pretty picture. Press any key asks for a password under the user name Name. When my wife was using this computer, there was no such user. We tried dozens of passwords. We...
  10. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...