Windows 10: Security scam

Discus and support Security scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My screen received a message that appeared to come from Microsoft Windows. The message said my computer received spyware and had a telephone number.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fabr753, Jun 21, 2021.

1. fabr753 Win User

Security scam

My screen received a message that appeared to come from Microsoft Windows. The message said my computer received spyware and had a telephone number. I could not get a person on the telephone because Microsoft is only online An associate recognized the scam and restored my computer.The problem is what happens when a computer cannot be accessed and telephone service is unavailable?

:)

fabr753, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User

Security scam

Smeed, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Security scam

1. Security scam - Similar Threads - Security scam

2. Possible Scam for something called Microsoft Defender Pro Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Scam for something called Microsoft Defender Pro Security: Since a similar scam was going on in 2020 I thought I would post about an ongoing one I received today. The email was formatted as an invoice for "Microsoft Defender Pro Security" for $488.97 which made me suspicious along with the software title. The payment method specified...
  3. Microsoft Windows Defender Protection security scam

Microsoft Windows Defender Protection security scam: I received a email that I was billed for $299.99 for a plan.I did not authorize this so I called the number, it appears to be a scam as they wanted me to type in a RSUPPORT.US address and fill out a cancelation form, they would not tell me what credit card I was charged until...
  4. Security scam

Security scam: Windows Defender and Firewall Security Plan Be aware charge or renewed subscription for above -- $450.00. I do not have that plan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-scam/36ba6924-96ac-47a7-a7f0-563d8658a511
  5. IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks

IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks: I got hit with the "IP address comprimising issue" scam yesterday. The scammer claimed they worked for Microsoft. I got the same scam this morning. Does Microsoft care if someone uses their product ID's? How do I get rid of these folks? They tried to sell me cisco...
  6. Security Scam

Security Scam: Is there a way to block this email regarding the security scam update from these people? What do I do with the emails? I have 3 Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-scam/2f48eefa-89e8-4171-8255-58ce306157cb
  7. Security scam alert - continues to pop up while using internet explorer

Security scam alert - continues to pop up while using internet explorer: A "Microsoft security alert" with a continuous alarm sound keeps popping up on my father's PC when he moves from page to page online. It is redirecting to this page: https://areuk2.ga/mamo-4046/Edge-416528/ How can I prevent this from happening now and help him to not...
  8. NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?

NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?: I received this today in my email. There is no company name on this. I have not ordered this. What should I do? Dear customer, Thank you, for your order. This is your receipt make sure to save a copy for your records. Your order has been downloaded through online...
  9. Microsoft account security scam?

Microsoft account security scam?: Today 6/1/20 at 11:58 am I received the follwing email in my gmail inbix not soam: New Account Login Dear Account Holder, We Noticed an sign-in attempt in your account from an unrecognized device in Eastern Russia at 4:27 AM GMT. For your account security we have disabled...
  10. Scam security check

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scam security check: My parents recently fell victim to one of the LogMeIn scams they were only connected for a couple minutes. Is there a way to see what files were accessed and/or copied during that time period? submitted by /u/Shadaris [link] [comments]...