Windows 10: Security Service Centre is disabled.

Discus and support Security Service Centre is disabled. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I just uninstalled a program that disabled my Windows Security Center Service.Downloaded defender diag.bat. Run as Admin, File Not Found. Kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by austin Njenga, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Security Service Centre is disabled.

Hello,I just uninstalled a program that disabled my Windows Security Center Service.Downloaded defender diag.bat. Run as Admin, File Not Found. Kindly assist,Thank you.

:)

austin Njenga, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Florio Win User

Security centre disabled, and I cannot turn it on.

Hi.

Since yesterday I've been receiving messages that that the Windows Security Centre is not running, but I cannot turn it back on. I've gone to services, but the Security Centre is disabled, and the option to restart is greyed out. I don't understand how the service suddenly came to be disbled, but in any case need to be able to restart it. Can anyone help?

Windows 10 version 21H1

Florio, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Kush252 Win User
    Turn On Windows Security Centre Service Message

I tried step 1 and then step 2, in step 2 no problems were found.

I did not try step 3 because the system I have setup is a complete clean install of Windows 10. Apart from my web cam and printer all other drivers were installed by Windows.

The Windows Security Centre Service message is still popping up then usually disappearing after a few seconds. Are their any specific applications that are likely to conflict with Windows Security Centre?

Kush252, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Security Service Centre is disabled.

Turn On Windows Security Centre Service Message

Hi Kush,

We suggest that you perform these steps and see if it helps:

Step 1: Turn off your Windows Security Centre Service Message.

Step 2: Perform System File Checker (SFC) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To perform the SFC Scan, you may refer to this
    link.

Step 3: Clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program. Please see this
    link for the steps.

Step 4: Turn on you Windows Security Centre Service Message

Let us know if the same issue persists.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Security Service Centre is disabled.

1. Security Service Centre is disabled. - Similar Threads - Security Service Centre

2. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hi i have the same problem as your's i accidantly used a third party virus to stop windows defender and now i cant turn on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-service-centre-is-disabled/386e301e-5ca8-47f2-88b6-108121f9272d
  3. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hi i have the same problem as your's i accidantly used a third party virus to stop windows defender and now i cant turn on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-service-centre-is-disabled/386e301e-5ca8-47f2-88b6-108121f9272d
  4. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hello Sir, thank you for answering all of the questions. I am sorry for interrupting, but unfortunately, I have the same problems as Hamza. And from all of the answers right now, not one of them works. Even I can't reset my PC and get disabled from...
  5. Security Service Centre is disabled

Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hello Sir, thank you for answering all of the questions. I am sorry for interrupting, but unfortunately, I have the same problems as Hamza. And from all of the answers right now, not one of them works. Even I can't reset my PC and get disabled from...
  6. Security Service Centre is disabled.

Security Service Centre is disabled.: Hello,I just uninstalled a program that disabled my Windows Security Center Service.Downloaded defender diag.bat. Run as Admin, File Not Found. Kindly assist,Thank you....
  7. Security Service Centre is disabled.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Service Centre is disabled.: Hello,I just uninstalled a program that disabled my Windows Security Center Service.Downloaded defender diag.bat. Run as Admin, File Not Found. Kindly assist,Thank you....
  8. Security Service Centre is disabled.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Security Service Centre is disabled.: Hey everyone,My security services on windows 10 are disabled and I cannot enable them. I tried using services.msc but there too my Security Services are missing. I have attached the images. Can anybody help in this regard. Will be thankful....
  9. Security Service Centre is disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Service Centre is disabled.: Hey everyone,My security services on windows 10 are disabled and I cannot enable them. I tried using services.msc but there too my Security Services are missing. I have attached the images. Can anybody help in this regard. Will be thankful....
  10. Security Service Centre is disabled.