Windows 10: security settings of WindowsApps

Discus and support security settings of WindowsApps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm signed into "admin" not "Adminstrators", which is a local account that has the only Administrator account in Windows 10 Pro. When I navigate to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rootsmusic, May 23, 2022.

1. security settings of WindowsApps

I'm signed into "admin" not "Adminstrators", which is a local account that has the only Administrator account in Windows 10 Pro. When I navigate to my WindowsApps folder, it won't let me execute its programs. In its Advanced Security Settings, how can I add my account as a Principal? Thanks!

:)

rootsmusic, May 23, 2022
  2. S.cloris Win User

WindowsApps folder says permissions are corrupted and need to be deleted, is this normal or critical?

According to your description, I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Navigate to the location C:\Program Files.
    2. Right-click on the WindowsApps folder, and select Properties.
    3. Turn to Security tab and click on Advanced.
    4. Click on Change and then type Users in Enter the object name to select area.
    5. Click on OK, then click Apply > OK. You can also add the TrustedInstaller to the users list and check if it takes effect.

However, you might be still not able to access the files. The workaround is to go inside the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\, and repeat the same way with the Microsoft.WindowsStore* folders.

S.cloris, May 23, 2022
  3. WINDOWSAPPS FILE

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding your WindowsApps folder issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Send us a screenshot of your WindowsApps and WindowsAppsOld folders so that we can double check the issue.
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 23, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

security settings of WindowsApps

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2022
Thema:

security settings of WindowsApps

1. security settings of WindowsApps - Similar Threads - security settings WindowsApps

2. security settings of WindowsApps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security settings of WindowsApps: I'm signed into "admin" not "Adminstrators", which is a local account that has the only Administrator account in Windows 10 Pro. When I navigate to my WindowsApps folder, it won't let me execute its programs. In its Advanced Security Settings, how can I add my account as a...
  3. security settings of WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security settings of WindowsApps: I'm signed into "admin" not "Adminstrators", which is a local account that has the only Administrator account in Windows 10 Pro. When I navigate to my WindowsApps folder, it won't let me execute its programs. In its Advanced Security Settings, how can I add my account as a...
  4. WindowsApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsApp: Hi! May I ask, my laptop are keep like for few months and I don’t know why. It became like this everytime I on my laptop - File\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.30035.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140.dllCan you tell me why ? Thank You...
  5. WindowsApp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WindowsApp: Hi! May I ask, my laptop are keep like for few months and I don’t know why. It became like this everytime I on my laptop - File\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.30035.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140.dllCan you tell me why ? Thank You...
  6. WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApps: Hello, I'm having the same issue that Thum4 was having in 2017 but a little different. I was moving files from my external hard drive onto another so I could format it because it had the wrong format type, because of this I couldn't add games or files to it. It was almost...
  7. WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WindowsApps: Hello, I'm having the same issue that Thum4 was having in 2017 but a little different. I was moving files from my external hard drive onto another so I could format it because it had the wrong format type, because of this I couldn't add games or files to it. It was almost...
  8. Windowsapps

Windowsapps: If you delete Windowsapps folder, will it automatically reinstall the entire folder or is there something you need to do to reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsapps/f0131096-5fda-4c8a-a2a0-a26e182fad93
  9. WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsApps: how i copy and paste any folder in windowsapps folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsapps/323bc72e-c9a2-4d9e-ac74-7446daf4bbdc
  10. How to restore WindowsApps security permissions

How to restore WindowsApps security permissions: Hello, I recently was playing with settings and changed where new content is saved. I changed new apps will save to my D drive and then I wanted to change it back to my C drive. After changing it back to my C drive, I had to mess with the permissions to be able to delete the...