Windows 10: security settings

Discus and support security settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i reset security settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-settings/b287c97f-c63b-4d39-b7ff-ae7b696a326b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Rabby, Oct 21, 2022.

1. security settings

how do i reset security settings

:)

Steven Rabby, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 21, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 21, 2022
  4. security settings

Security settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel then click on the Power Options.
    • Click on the change plan settings.
    • Select change advanced power settings.
    • Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • Go to require a password on wakeup and select ‘No’

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

security settings

1. security settings - Similar Threads - security settings

2. Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the WI-FI internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-or-firewall-settings-might-be-blocking/6a044fa2-9a3c-4d14-a885-d0442f9f5b51
  3. Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi: Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the WI-FI internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-or-firewall-settings-might-be-blocking/6a044fa2-9a3c-4d14-a885-d0442f9f5b51
  4. Security or Firewall settings might be blocking the connection WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  6. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  7. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

8. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  9. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  10. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...