Windows 10: Security sign in, on my PC

Discus and support Security sign in, on my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set up a 4 digit pin to sign in, on my laptop. Now I want to get rid of that, how do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeff_7460, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Jeff_7460 Win User

Security sign in, on my PC

I set up a 4 digit pin to sign in, on my laptop. Now I want to get rid of that, how do I do that?

:)

Jeff_7460, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know, if you are able to login to your Microsoft account from a browser?

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 17, 2019
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 17, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Security sign in, on my PC - Similar Threads - Security sign

2. You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.: You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/20/2024 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 4/20/2024 you...
  3. You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.: You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/20/2024 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 4/20/2024 you...
  4. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: My husband and I share our yahoo calendars to our Outlook calendars and with each other. The Windows Security Sign In keeps popping up every few minutes requesting a user name and password, I have tried every user name and password associated with the yahoo calendars and...
  5. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: My husband and I share our yahoo calendars to our Outlook calendars and with each other. The Windows Security Sign In keeps popping up every few minutes requesting a user name and password, I have tried every user name and password associated with the yahoo calendars and...
  6. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  8. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  9. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...