Windows 10: Security/Spyware

Discus and support Security/Spyware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I check to see if an app or any programs have been downloaded onto my laptop that relate to spyware? I believe that my iphone and my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mrs. Hamilton, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Security/Spyware

How can I check to see if an app or any programs have been downloaded onto my laptop that relate to spyware? I believe that my iphone and my laptop have been synced with my husbands. I believe thay he’s added something- I am too computer illiterate to know the difference- I assume he has jaikbroken my phone but I would’n really know except for the fact that ifd things keep happening. Where do I go to find if he has added something and how do I get it off?

:)

Mrs. Hamilton, Apr 23, 2021
  2. OOTay Win User

Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Spyware Security

I still don't know if I need to purchase additional antivirus/spyware from McAfee, Norton or Clampi? Or am I covered by Microsoft Spyware Security?

KarenMillen, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Security/Spyware

Gamespy arcade spyware?

I like to keep my computer very secure to the point of abnormal paranoia however that doesn't stop me playing my online games. Recently my antivirus and antispyware tools have listed Gamespy arcade as medium risk spyware*Wtf :wtf: with the reason that it takes personal information from you and the like.

To my knowledge it definitely is not spyware and is very useful especially for older games, does anyone know otherwise?

theonetruewill, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Security/Spyware

1. Security/Spyware - Similar Threads - Security Spyware

2. Security NOT just an Enterprise thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security NOT just an Enterprise thing: Security is not only a concern for Enterprise business environments. So, while I have a break between sessions at iTech today...Whether for your personal data or in case of a hardware failure or an OS issue, security is your issue, ALSO, not just a business problem.1. Have...
  3. Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings: Hi i am naga . My laptop virus and thread protection real time protection is not switching on . I don't know what happened . I tried with gpedit, services and registry editors also none of them worked for me . Can you suggest me right solution . I don't have another anti...
  4. Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending": I cannot verify my idenity for passwords on this pc. I click settings, accounts, sync your settings, click on the "Verify" link in the menu for passwords. But I get "Your security info change is still pending" with a Cancel button instead of a Next button. When I press Cancel...
  5. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes - May 17, 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes - May 17, 2021: Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here.I recently came across the message "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" when in the Windows Update/check for updates section. First noticed it three days ago on May 14, but now exactly sure when it...
  6. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/f49c63f9-5e5b-46f1-819b-3b013bc18854
  7. Windows Says WiFi Uses an Old Security Standard But WIFI DOES NOT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Says WiFi Uses an Old Security Standard But WIFI DOES NOT: Every time I install a new Windows 10 update, I am not able to connect to my WiFi anymore. Or if I turn on Airplane Mode and turn it off to go on WiFi. It gives me the message that my WiFi is using an old security standard. I proceed to connect anyway, and it says that it...
  8. cant enable secure boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant enable secure boot: My device has both Legacy and UEFI boot systems and when i change Legacy to UEFI and enable secure boot . A msg appears saying "hard drive cant be found and to reseat it" and i cant continue from there without disabling the secure boot. what should i do? plz help me:...
  9. Security alert--spyware

Security alert--spyware: I need to contact someone by phone immediately! Please provide phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-alert-spyware/13ae28d5-2f4c-47ba-a1a4-966dbb7ff58e
  10. how to run virus and spyware security check

how to run virus and spyware security check: how to run virus and spyware security check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-virus-and-spyware-security-check/b2b45c3d-f477-48f1-838d-441fe3fe228a"