Windows 10: Security/Spyware

Discus and support Security/Spyware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I check to see if an app or any programs have been downloaded onto my laptop that relate to spyware? I believe that my iphone and my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mrs. Hamilton, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Security/Spyware

How can I check to see if an app or any programs have been downloaded onto my laptop that relate to spyware? I believe that my iphone and my laptop have been synced with my husbands. I believe thay he’s added something- I am too computer illiterate to know the difference- I assume he has jaikbroken my phone but I would’n really know except for the fact that ifd things keep happening. Where do I go to find if he has added something and how do I get it off?

:)

Mrs. Hamilton, Apr 23, 2021
  2. OOTay Win User

Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Spyware Security

I still don't know if I need to purchase additional antivirus/spyware from McAfee, Norton or Clampi? Or am I covered by Microsoft Spyware Security?

KarenMillen, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Security/Spyware

Gamespy arcade spyware?

I like to keep my computer very secure to the point of abnormal paranoia however that doesn't stop me playing my online games. Recently my antivirus and antispyware tools have listed Gamespy arcade as medium risk spyware*Wtf :wtf: with the reason that it takes personal information from you and the like.

To my knowledge it definitely is not spyware and is very useful especially for older games, does anyone know otherwise?

theonetruewill, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Security/Spyware

1. Security/Spyware - Similar Threads - Security Spyware

2. Lock out off account, security opt out possibility

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock out off account, security opt out possibility: This is not a problem exclusive to Microsoft. While I understand the importance of secure passwords, two step verification, account lockouts and, other security measures. I ,however, would like the ability to opt out of these security measures when I see fit, such as when I...
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: So i'm trying to install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.339.558.0 and it went up to 50% install before hanging there and not installing further, anyone got any solutions?...
  4. After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?: What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-update-windows-security-notification/7812bf2f-cad1-4684-9239-a600a6459c4e
  5. Microsoft Windows Security Updates May 2021 overview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates May 2021 overview: It is the second Tuesday of the month, and that means it is Patch Day at Microsoft. Microsoft released security and non-security updates for all supported versions of the company's Windows operating system and other company products today. Our overview is designed for home...
  6. Microsoft May 2021 Security Updates

Microsoft May 2021 Security Updates: May 2021 Security UpdatesUpdates this MonthThis release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles..NET Core & Visual StudioHTTP.sysInternet ExplorerMicrosoft Accessibility Insights for WebMicrosoft Bluetooth DriverMicrosoft Dynamics Finance &...
  7. vray_v50004_fix.dlr and vray_v50004_max_fix.dll are getting deleted by Windows 10 Security...

vray_v50004_fix.dlr and vray_v50004_max_fix.dll are getting deleted by Windows 10 Security...: Hi,vray_v50004_fix.dlr and vray_v50004_max_fix.dll are getting deleted by Windows 10 Security considering it as a threat / unwanted file. Please help.Regards,Prajal...
  8. Microsoft Security Essentials is suddenly considering an application a virus and deleting it

Microsoft Security Essentials is suddenly considering an application a virus and deleting it: Hi,I'm the software engineering manager for a semiconductor equipment manufacturing company. One of the critical applications that runs on our equipment is suddenly being detected as a virus and then automatically deleted Started today, 5/10/21. This application is running...
  9. Security alert--spyware

Security alert--spyware: I need to contact someone by phone immediately! Please provide phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-alert-spyware/13ae28d5-2f4c-47ba-a1a4-966dbb7ff58e
  10. how to run virus and spyware security check

how to run virus and spyware security check: how to run virus and spyware security check https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-virus-and-spyware-security-check/b2b45c3d-f477-48f1-838d-441fe3fe228a"