Windows 10: Security/System Update

Discus and support Security/System Update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Message when attempting update "Your computer is missing important security and quality features. Have restarted computer and the system goes through... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KennWightwick, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:57 AM.

1. Security/System Update

Message when attempting update "Your computer is missing important security and quality features. Have restarted computer and the system goes through download and install progress up to showing 100% done then once again the above message comes up. Any assistance in rectifying this issue would be appreciated thank you

:)

KennWightwick, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:57 AM

2. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

3. Jorge Win User
    Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

4. qubit Win User

Security/System Update

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

Thema:

Security/System Update

1. Security/System Update - Similar Threads - Security System Update

2. Update and security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update and security: Hi guts , I recently installed windows 10 pro on my dell latitude 7280 , which prevouisly ran kali linux, but since the installation , the wifi adapter is not showing on the pc , the bluetooth adapter is not showing its as if they have never been there . Even the mouse...
  3. System security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System security: I been having security issues(I believe) with my system. I have a Dell 3847 all factory except newly purchased RAM of 2x8GB purchased used from Ebay(vendor has over 1000 reviews). I reset my router, changed admin access code, changed password to 2Ghz, 5Ghz, and guest account...
  4. security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    security update: I cannot update security without updating Windows 10. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-update/9f253aed-54e5-47ac-8fc2-4cb15543e38d
  5. Security Updates

Security Updates: How can I be sure that all of my Security Updates are installed on my PC? Thanks for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-updates/4573a3a2-2e79-4c7a-92bd-6128f800f5d8"
  6. My security system on status : Security at a glance

in Windows 10 Customization
    My security system on status : Security at a glance: Why my windows defender to be a status like : "Security at a glance" ? why did can happen ? How to solved it to be normally thank for the solution. regards. Teuku Junaidi...
  7. My security system on status : Security at a glance

in Windows 10 Customization
    My security system on status : Security at a glance: Why my windows defender to be a status like : "Security at a glance" ? why did can happen ? How to solved it to be normally thank for the solution. regards. Teuku Junaidi...
  8. system secure limited

system secure limited: Hi All, can someone tell me if I have done the right thing ...opened up a Microsoft Surface pro system check and could not get out or get rid of it . I had to ring the number shown as it said it was a Microsoft service . The service was System Secure Limited and I allowed...
  9. Security Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Update: new laptop, but this has come up today, any thoughts on what the issue is and potential to resolve it? 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4457128) -Error 0x80070015 says unable to update..... yet all previous versions have been...
  10. Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates: Windows Update has 3 security updates. 3978