Windows 10: Security task manager

Discus and support Security task manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what is Security task manager , and why when i am searching for it in google my browser frozen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johncruger, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Security task manager

what is Security task manager , and why when i am searching for it in google my browser frozen?

:)

johncruger, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Alden Rey Win User

System Restore Error 0x800700AA and Task Manager

Thank you for your response. Some of the common symptoms of (0x800700aa) are unfinished installation of Windows application, virus infections, inaccruate registry entries, corrupt system files, incompatible or outdated software or hardware, unfinished uninstalling
    of some files, clashes between the automatic update error and the computer, installing of some corrupt or infectious apps or files, etc. In this case, we suggest to run a clean boot on your computer. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    Stephanie Sal on this
    link

Regarding about the Task Manager concern. Malware may prevent opening of Task Manager. So you may want to clear your computer junk files and then run a full or deep scan with your antivirus or security software or Microsoft Security Essentials. If you're
    done running those tests. We suggest to run DISM and SFC. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder, and then
    replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps below to perform the task:

Run DISM and SFC

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
      • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
      • Click File > Run New Task.
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges” .
      • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • If neither command shows a good result, go to Reset your PC.

If none of the above options work, review the different recovery options available in Windows 10. The
    “Keep my files” option should work – Reset your PC > Option > Keep my files.

If you're unwilling to reset the PC, you can try uninstalling the antivirus software, and do an in-place reinstall.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 11, 2018
  3. task manager access is denied

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for your reply with the current status of the issue.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to perform below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Task Manager.

3. Search for Avast process.

4. Right click on it and click on Properties.

5. Click on Security tab and click on Edit.

6. Then give full permission to the Administrator.

Step 2: I would suggest you to perform below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Task Manager.

3. Search for Avast process.

4. Right click on it and click on End Task.

Also I suggest you to check the status of the account.

1. Type "Settings" without the quotes in search box next to Start Menu
    and click on it.

2. Click on Accounts.

4. Check if the account is Administrator.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 11, 2018
  4. infrared Win User

Security task manager

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Security task manager ;)

infrared, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Security task manager

1. Security task manager - Similar Threads - Security task manager

2. Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager: I just noticed in my task manager that there are a number of Microsoft Edge entries. Is there a way to eliminate these entries? Thanks for any help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ff55b5ee-1f6e-4f70-8f0f-c74adcd13018
  3. Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Manager: Hello!I don't know what type of problem this is.When I go to task manager, my CPU is 100%, then after 2-3 seconds it goes back to my actual CPU which is 2-5%.Sometimes, my CPU goes at a random number and then resets back to my usual CPU.Is this normal?Thanks....
  4. Task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager: So my minecraft has been acting up so i attempted to close it with task manager but the window was not displayed on task manager, so essentially i have a ghost tab, does anyone know how to help!...
  5. Suspicious "Secure System" Process in Task Manager

Suspicious "Secure System" Process in Task Manager: I was looking through my task manager processes the other day and noticed a process I'd never seen before called "Secure System".The name is so innocuous it actually stuck out to me as a bit suspicious.While looking it up online, I found some mentions that it's a process that...
  6. Windows Security is suspended in Task Manager and other issues?

Windows Security is suspended in Task Manager and other issues?: Recently, I've had issues with my PC not functioning correctly. It was working fine about a month ago, but now nothing seems to work. As far as using the PC itself to do work or play games, it has no issues. However, Windows Updates won't work; installing anything will cause...
  7. Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager: [ATTACH] What are these things? Are they harmful? if so how can I delete them? I think they are slowing my computer TIA : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/c4e09041-2202-4b7d-b04f-789f4fe2a424
  8. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  9. task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task manager: when i try to open task manager it comes up with an error of "c:\WINDOWS\system32\DUI70.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error" i get the same message when i try and factory reset, delete a bluetooth device, and other stuff like that. also, i...
  10. task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d