Windows 10: Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.

Discus and support Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed updates, rebooted and Windows said it could not install updates, try again. I went to updates, but it tells me I am "up to date" no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Barafu, Jan 16, 2020.

1. /u/Barafu Win User

Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.

I installed updates, rebooted and Windows said it could not install updates, try again. I went to updates, but it tells me I am "up to date" no matter how many times I press "Check". Update history looks like this.

Please advice.

submitted by /u/Barafu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Barafu, Jan 16, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.

Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

qubit,
    your suggestion worked. I deleted the information in the download cached and when I started the pc this p.m. there were no updates needed to be installed.
    I would also like to thank Frick and Kursah for helping me. Even though their ideas did not fix my update issue, their information they gave me will help me in the future of things to check in the process of elimination.

autigerfan, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.

1. Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not. - Similar Threads - Security update glitched

2. Is Security Experiencing Glitches?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Security Experiencing Glitches?: The last two days Microsoft is prompting me for my password and pin while I am logged in. Yesterday I was prompted ten times. I reset my password and then it would not recognize new password which has me locked out now. It is acting as if it is glitching, it began after the...
  3. Sign in Security glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in Security glitch: Hello so a kid went on my pc while it was locked and kept guessing my pin, then he made it so everytime i sign in it says i have to write "a1b2c3" and its been days and it hasnt gone away its so annoying starting my pc to that and then having to write my pin is there any...
  4. i have an idea for a anticheat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have an idea for a anticheat: https://youtu.be/57YMZYGn3UQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-idea-for-a-anticheat/d627de60-0225-4bb9-b245-c38cdf8d232b
  5. I have no idea . . .

I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  6. I have idea for os

I have idea for os: Add taskbar and bootup customization preferably windows 7. This will make some people happy, as they can look at windows 7 while being in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-idea-for-os/2df132ff-bccd-4af8-948e-a45af7682825
  7. i have an idea

i have an idea: Hi Good day I have an idea for a few PCs to monitor without increasing the thickness of the PC The idea is to become more productive if it becomes a product because they are less likely to use Alt+Tab and are heavily used by those who use Alt+Tab when working with a personal...
  8. My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why

My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why: Fresh new install of windows, Brand new Ryzen 3800X system My mouse cursor will every now and then glitch out to look like the attached image which is like 2 coloured pixels with a large gap between Any help will be hugely appreciated [IMG]...
  9. Security Glitch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Glitch: What does the file software_reporter_tool.exe do for me?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-glitch/6c4fe1a1-47ce-45b2-ad09-5524e1770a43"
  10. Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch: I sent the following to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ " I cannot complete the mandatory security settings update required for the Creator update. That is because I am visually impaired and operate my computer monitor in portrait setting and Windows 10...