Windows 10: Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates

Discus and support Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What do you think is the most important thing you can do to help secure both your client and server deployments? If you said, “apply security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates

Source: Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates

See also: Security Update Guide

:)

Brink, Mar 28, 2017

2. new era with cortana

when i brought a lumia as my first smartphone my friends demanded it was a bad idea. But i made my choice clear. Main reason i went for a windows phone cuz it was something different from all that **** Android devices. Something. Unique! It was colorful.
    I fell in love. But after i brought it i realized it wasn't dat fancy after all. You say this is the most personal smartphone. But first thing i realized is the lack of personalization. And the lack of apps. I get bored easy and with this device i got bored
    too easily. But i gotta admit 8.1 changed it. It gave people hope to stick with windows. But it's still not perfect. Windows do you wanna beat android?? Do you wanna beat iOS?? Then use your own catch phrase. The most personal smartphone That's your key to
    success. Don't worry about the app department it keeps better everyday. Worry about the personalization. Im not just talking about the lockscreens and widgets. Although you gotta use widgets like android instead of coping their notification center. But not
    what i mean. I think you already have your key to success. That was the biggest thing came up with 8.1 now it's a no show. Yep CORTANA!!! Use her. Not just for asking directions but to make windowsphone unique. Let her take control around everything. You call
    her digital assistant?? Well give a real **** meaning to dat. People are busy already to handle handle their smartphones let cortana handle it for them. You wanna personalize the lockscreen ?? U wanna make it something special?? Use cortana to do it. Greet
    the people on their lockscreen tell them what's up ask their plans remember them. Make it easy for people. People don't have anymore time to stay tapping on their mobiles. So, what im suggesting?? Give life to cortana !! If you do this right this is gonna
    be the biggest step in smartphone history. You don't need me to tell me that. Thank you.

akilamadawa, Mar 28, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    desktop personalization

Live wallpaper was discontinued for Windows desktop and laptop during the Windows 7 era, and Microsoft recommended that anyone using live wallpaper replace it. It's a security risk

BulldogXX, Mar 28, 2017
Thema:

Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates

1. Security Update Guide ushers in a new era of Microsoft updates - Similar Threads - Security Update Guide

2. microsoft security update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft security update: On 12/1 7/20 my computer downloaded microsoft security update KB4586864. It really slowed down my computer and it will not allow me to uninstall or change this update. I have never encountered this before and would like some advice on how to proceed please....
  3. Microsoft security essentials update

Microsoft security essentials update: Hi, I can't update my Microsoft security essentials, error code is 0x80240022. Kindly help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-security-essentials-update/f5e628a9-e39d-46bb-b89c-13c465a24fb2
  4. Microsoft Security Essentials updating

Microsoft Security Essentials updating: Why does the Microsoft Security Essentials update fail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-security-essentials-updating/71484dcd-dcc0-4758-83ee-9b64847b1c6d
  5. New Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Update: I accidentally installed the recent update (realizing from past experience that it would be trouble) and sure enough, I can no longer open my gmail. The icon is there but when I click on it, the system is forcing me to reinstall my email. I am then supposed to agree that...
  6. New Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Microsoft Update: I accidentally installed the recent update (realizing from past experience that it would be trouble) and sure enough, I can no longer open my gmail. The icon is there but when I click on it, the system is forcing me to reinstall my email. I am then supposed to agree that...
  7. Has Microsoft stopped supporting Mediacenter guide updates already?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has Microsoft stopped supporting Mediacenter guide updates already?: I am aware of the demise of Mediacenter in the upcoming Windows 10 but right now I have it installed on 4 different computers in my home (including 1 laptop). None of them will now update the guide? Is that something to do with Microsoft abandoning Mediacenter? One of my...
  8. A New Era of Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    A New Era of Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft: We’ve been talking about Windows 10 for over a year now and today we started our next chapter, with new devices designed for Windows 10. Today I stood on stage in NYC along with members of my team and had the honor of unveiling a new era of Windows 10 devices from...
  9. Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

in Windows 10 News
    Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide: Customers have lambasted Microsoft over its new searchable Security Update Guide, which replaced its familiar Patch Tuesday security bulletin format. Microsoft in November warned customers it would soon change how it tells them about updates. It flicked the switch with the...
  10. Rebooting Windows for a new era of computing

in Windows 10 News
    Rebooting Windows for a new era of computing: Microsoft is undergoing a critical transition. The rapidly changing tech landscape is forcing its evolution from a company focused on the PC to a company that has to look to a future where post PC devices dominate. No matter how you try to package that change, it...