Windows 10: Security update KB4601319 bug

Discus and support Security update KB4601319 bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft Security update KB4601319 is causing device manager, system configuration and some other apps to close automatically within 5 seconds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gopala Krishna Samantray, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Security update KB4601319 bug

Microsoft Security update KB4601319 is causing device manager, system configuration and some other apps to close automatically within 5 seconds of opening the same...

Uninstalling the update fixes this issue....

:)

Gopala Krishna Samantray, Mar 2, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox Updated to 3.0.6

Mozilla added its regular incremental update to the Firefox web-browser. With this release, the group fixed many bugs found with its previous version 3.0.5, which don't necessarily translate into security flaws. As many as seven critical thru mild security vulnerabilities were fixed, that includes a crash with memory corruption issue, and extraction of data using SessionStore files. The list of security fixes addressed can be found here. The release also fixes several bugs as listed in the updated bug list. The release also improves the ability of scripted commands to work properly with plugins, one of the major bugs fixed. Fore more information, refer to the release notes page for version 3.0.6. Firefox can be downloaded from the server closest to you, from the Firefox homepage. Existing users would be updated automatically.

btarunr, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Jorge Win User
    Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Mar 2, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Security update KB4601319 bug

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Security update KB4601319 bug

1. Security update KB4601319 bug - Similar Threads - Security update KB4601319

2. Are the updates for windows security bugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are the updates for windows security bugged?: Hey,so basically what is happeningi noticed it today is each time i go and click check for updates on windows 10,it installs the same security update each time i click on check for updates.I can click it 10 times in a row and it will install the same version of security...
  3. Are the updates for windows security bugged?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the updates for windows security bugged?: Hey,so basically what is happeningi noticed it today is each time i go and click check for updates on windows 10,it installs the same security update each time i click on check for updates.I can click it 10 times in a row and it will install the same version of security...
  4. Are the updates for windows security bugged?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update KB4601319

Windows update KB4601319: This update fails to install at 98%. Error 0x800f0922/HelpMsg 2182 I have tried ALL the documented ways to fix the failure. Troubleshooters, sfc scannow, DSIM,Clean Boot, Switching off Virus/Firewall, Enlarging System Reserved Partition, Deleted Files in S/W Distribution...
  6. Issue with KB4601319 update.

Issue with KB4601319 update.: Two days ago I updated my version of Windows 10 to 20H2 KB4601319. I ran the update. It took several hours, and finished eventually. It behaved perfectly normally except for the following issues. At first, it wouldn't let me login to my machine the next day. I had to change...
  7. W10 update KB4601319 fails to install

W10 update KB4601319 fails to install: All I need to hear from MS is that this is going to get fixed. My laptop has exhausted the maximum number of chances to pause the update and any time it forces the restart to install the KB4601319 it fails and the whole process takes 15 minutes of my precious time. I tried...
  8. Windows 10 update KB4601319 not completing

Windows 10 update KB4601319 not completing: So I recently got a new Lenovo Ideapad laptop don't know what type and I realized that I needed to update some things so, I update it but the update called "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems KB4601319" keeps on failing to complete. I really...
  9. KB4601319 blocks Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    KB4601319 blocks Windows Hello: Hello, After installing KB4601319 update to Windows 10, Windows Hello stopped working it couldn't open the camera, although the camera opened fine directly and in other apps. Reinstalling the camera did not fix Hello. Hello worked again once I uninstalled the update. Now...
  10. Security Updates Bug / Bugging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates Bug / Bugging: Windows has been bugging me to update my security settings for the next update, Creator. I have been passing them by, but the last time I updated them in the control panel. This AM they bugged me again -- and -- took hold of the machine. This time the message could not be...