Windows 10: Security Update Problem

Discus and support Security Update Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After successfully updating recent security updates on my Windows 10 Version 1909 and they showed updating successfully in update history, instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathleenEnglert, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Security Update Problem

After successfully updating recent security updates on my Windows 10 Version 1909 and they showed updating successfully in update history, instead of a note saying that my computer is up to date, it still says "you"re not up to date". I check for updates again, but nothing appears. I ran troubleshooting, and it comes up with nothing. Never had this happen before. Any suggestions?Thanks

:)

KathleenEnglert, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Jorge Win User

Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Jun 17, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Security Update Problem

Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Security Update Problem

1. Security Update Problem - Similar Threads - Security Update Problem

2. Problem with security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with security: Hey everyone, I have a problem with virus security, and I will summarize it the best I can: Before I reset my computer, I couldn't enable the real time antivirus thing, because right when I tried to enable it, it disabled automatically. After some research I found that at the...
  3. Windows Security Update change/problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Update change/problem: So, previously to a month or two ago, I'd get notifications for "Windows Defender Antivirus needs to update" blah, blah. I'd click on the notification, it would take me to the Windows Security app, show me the update and I would click on the update button, it would do its...
  4. Windows Security Update change/problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Update change/problem: So, previously to a month or two ago, I'd get notifications for "Windows Defender Antivirus needs to update" blah, blah. I'd click on the notification, it would take me to the Windows Security app, show me the update and I would click on the update button, it would do its...
  5. Security Update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Update problems: I would be most grateful if someone could advise me please. Thank you. After installing the latest MS security update there seems to be a problem. Every time I press 'print' the computer says' there is a problem and we need to restart' . This happens every time until I...
  6. update and security problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    update and security problem: ok so when i go to settings -> update & security -> troubleshoot it says "you need to be connected to the internet to see recommendations" but my network is working perfectly. What i need to do?...
  7. Security intelligence update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security intelligence update problem: Latest security intelligence update v1.327.295.0 brings the smartscreen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-problem/62a24135-1be5-4b2e-acd6-2aaa4a5d6d37
  8. Security problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security problem: Windows Defender is not working. In ‘Security at a glance’ and in ‘Virus and threat protection’ I found the same message ‘Thread protection has stopped’. When I tried to turn it on - ‘Unexpected error. Sorry we ran into the problem’....
  9. Security problems?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security problems?: In my lenovo g50-30 laptop the login screen is filled automatically by random numbers,keyboard is not working but on-screen one works,screen flashes sometimes,brightness levels decrease to low or increase to max suddenly and applications are opened automatically,even though I...
  10. Security Update problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Security Update problems: After Microsoft Windows Security KB3198586 Update, several applications do not work - displaying "it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect" In addition, the E-Mail, Web Browser, and Photo Viewer defaults require resetting. Is there any kind of fix for this? Can I turn...