Windows 10: Security Upload Bug

Discus and support Security Upload Bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I get an upgrade the Windows Security badge is flagged and refers to me needing attention. From what I can put together this is a scam bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KennethYoung5, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Security Upload Bug

Every time I get an upgrade the Windows Security badge is flagged and refers to me needing attention. From what I can put together this is a scam bug that is piggybacking on your updates. The reason I feel this way as I received a scam phone call the other day with a message stating that one of my security devices had been manually turned off and it needs to be turned back on. To rectify this issue you must press one to get help in turning this security feature back on. I then put 2 and 2 together and had seen it was related to the security Device badge giving me that action notice to reactiva

:)

KennethYoung5, Feb 7, 2023

2. Can't upload images over 95kb, why?

Hello,

Device security, such as firewall can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• What is the file type of the images that you're trying to upload?
    • Where are you trying to upload these images?
    • Is there any third party security software installed on your device? If yes, we suggest that you disable it and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Uploading Image Files dialog box not including JPEG files

Hello,

If you have a jpeg 2000 file format it will not work with Internet Explorer due to incompatibility or security reasons.

We suggests that you try the steps below:

Method 1: Reset zones to default

• On Internet explorer > Go to Tools.
    • Click Security > Click on Reset all zones to default level

Method 2:

• Go to the website you want to upload the files.
    • Click on Tools drop down.
    • Choose Compatibility View Settings > Then add the website.
    • Refresh the page and try to upload the files again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Feb 7, 2023
  4. W1zzard Win User

Security Upload Bug

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Security Upload Bug

1. Security Upload Bug - Similar Threads - Security Upload Bug

2. Windows Security Bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Bug!: My Windows Security has a bug!The tools section has been Deformed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-bug/3770c29d-1d8e-4508-9de6-27d87558a30e
  3. Security Upload Bug

Security Upload Bug: Every time I get an upgrade the Windows Security badge is flagged and refers to me needing attention. From what I can put together this is a scam bug that is piggybacking on your updates. The reason I feel this way as I received a scam phone call the other day with a message...
  4. "No Internet, Secured" bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Internet, Secured" bug: Whenever I connect to a specific Wi-fi Network, it keeps saying "No Internet, Secured" but still have access to the Internet, though I cannot use apps such as Spotify, Microsoft apps,... My desktop can connect to other networks normally, my other devices can connect to that...
  5. "No Internet, Secured" bug

"No Internet, Secured" bug: Whenever I connect to a specific Wi-fi Network, it keeps saying "No Internet, Secured" but still have access to the Internet, though I cannot use apps such as Spotify, Microsoft apps,... My desktop can connect to other networks normally, my other devices can connect to that...
  6. "No Internet, Secured" bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Security bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security bug: An IT administrator doesn't manage my PC to begin with, so I fail to understand this error. My PC is meant for personal use and is only handled by me.How do I fix this bug?...
  8. No Internet, Secured bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet, Secured bug: It just randomly appear for no reason. I can still access the internet normally but some other app like Sportify doesn't like it with kinda annoying. I've tried to reboot, some methods online, connect to other network, etc but nothing work. Any ideas ? submitted by...
  9. security bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security bug: Why does micorsoft insist on trying to send me a "security code" via an old, defunct email address, rather than my active gmail account, which I use for login and communications. Then, when I tell Microsoft to send me the code vis text (still no idea why it won't send it to...
  10. Security Updates Bug / Bugging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates Bug / Bugging: Windows has been bugging me to update my security settings for the next update, Creator. I have been passing them by, but the last time I updated them in the control panel. This AM they bugged me again -- and -- took hold of the machine. This time the message could not be...