Windows 10: Security

Discus and support Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is this true someone is connected to my PC? if this true then how to remove or block them? I never got anything like this until now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by robyiset, Oct 30, 2018.

1. robyiset Win User

Security

Security d2660349-1142-41ec-9c0d-a51339e65f2b?upload=true.png

Is this true someone is connected to my PC? if this true then how to remove or block them?

I never got anything like this until now

:)

robyiset, Oct 30, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 30, 2018
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Security

1. Security - Similar Threads - Security

2. Windows security - actions recommended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security - actions recommended: Today after I restarted my computer the windows security icon had a yellow triangle and when I hover the mouse over it says actions recommended but when I click on it I don't see anything wrong. When I open the window every category has a green check even though the taskbar...
  3. Windows security - actions recommended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security - actions recommended: Today after I restarted my computer the windows security icon had a yellow triangle and when I hover the mouse over it says actions recommended but when I click on it I don't see anything wrong. When I open the window every category has a green check even though the taskbar...
  4. Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...: When I open Update and Security, on the right at the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the requirements to run Windows 11 but when I download and run PC Health Check it says it does. Which is correct?How do I find out why it says my pc doesn't meet the minimum...
  5. Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...

Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...: When I open Update and Security, on the right at the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the requirements to run Windows 11 but when I download and run PC Health Check it says it does. Which is correct?How do I find out why it says my pc doesn't meet the minimum...
  6. Update and Security, on the right of the top of the page it says my pc doesn't meet the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  8. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  9. How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?: I was trying to play Valorant and it kicks me out saying I need to enabled secure boot. I then go into bios to enable secure boot but for some reason when I enable it my laptop does not register it as enabled. I have tried everything I could think of and a lot of options in...
  10. How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?

How do I get my laptop to register secure boot as enabled?: I was trying to play Valorant and it kicks me out saying I need to enabled secure boot. I then go into bios to enable secure boot but for some reason when I enable it my laptop does not register it as enabled. I have tried everything I could think of and a lot of options in...