Windows 10: SecurityHealthService.reg missing, need copy of it (Windows 10)

Discus and support SecurityHealthService.reg missing, need copy of it (Windows 10) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have currently had issues with windows 10 security for the past few days. Firewall, Web protection, and Antivirus are all off. Bitdefender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bruhhh, Jan 22, 2021.

1. bruhhh Win User

SecurityHealthService.reg missing, need copy of it (Windows 10)

I have currently had issues with windows 10 security for the past few days.

Firewall, Web protection, and Antivirus are all off. Bitdefender uninstalled itself and the windows antivirus is not even recognized or something. Anyway, yesterday i finally fixed one issue, which was Windows wasn't updating. I got it working by downloaded someone else's reg file and changing the values like that.

I've concluded that the only file I seem to be missing is SecurityHealthService.reg, and no post seems to have a download for it. Resetting my pc and losing my personalized setting for 1 file seems ridiculous.

So, I plead that some professional just put their SecurityHealthService.reg file here to download, and for people that need it as well.

This isn't something I want to debate, I am not resetting for any reason as I will lose a bit. Yes it doesn't uninstall personal files but it does to apps. I simply want a copy to install. And to have this thread here for any fellow that has the same issues as I.

Thanks.

:)

bruhhh, Jan 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. SecurityHealthService.reg missing, need copy of it (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - SecurityHealthService reg missing

2. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reg deletions need undoing?: Pursuing a suggested fix for Windows 10 telling me "managed by your organization", I performed the list of register deletions suggested at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organisation/0999e782-6bdd-40c8-ab1c-87998c72cd46, by DaveM121. The...
  3. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reg deletions need undoing?: Pursuing a suggested fix for Windows 10 telling me "managed by your organization", I performed the list of register deletions suggested at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organisation/0999e782-6bdd-40c8-ab1c-87998c72cd46, by DaveM121. The...
  4. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Touch Settings/Reg Knowledge Needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch Settings/Reg Knowledge Needed: Hello everyone. I use the shadow.tech program, and I love using it on my iPad because it literally makes it a full windows PC, but whatever system they are using for hosting is not touch screen. When I try to enable tablet mode it tells me that my device is not a touch...
  6. Missing WinDefend in Regedit, need copy from another

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing WinDefend in Regedit, need copy from another: So as it turns out, I am missing WinDefend. I believe that I need it to restore my Virus & Protection to my computer. All I am asking for is a copy of someone elses. [img] To export the regedit: > Windows Key+R > Type "regedit" > Hit "Ok" > Go to the directory...
  7. Power management options missing from Windows 10 (No CsEnabled option in Reg)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power management options missing from Windows 10 (No CsEnabled option in Reg): My laptop wont wake up from sleep when i close the lid and open it again. I'm trying to see if the lid is enabled to allow the laptop to wake up but the power management option (and a lot of other options in general) are missing from device manager and the advanced power...
  8. MAIL, CALANDER MISSING FILES REG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAIL, CALANDER MISSING FILES REG: Accidentally my MS mails and calendar files are missed. How can I get back and working with them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calander-missing-files-reg/302f3982-3b24-4c1e-bcb4-d6682a13ac13"
  9. Windows 10 Reg Edit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Reg Edit: What is the highlighted line and how can I find out what it is and how can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-reg-edit/3f857acd-1a99-415e-9cd2-6cebed323339
  10. "Merge" missing from .reg context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Merge" missing from .reg context menu: "Merge" is missing on my ,reg context menu. The only supposed solution I could find here was for Win 7, but it didnt work. 61626