Windows 10: SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean?

Discus and support SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, In regedit, Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SecurityHealthService the Start service has a value of 3. [please see... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SierraAlfa, May 1, 2020.

1. SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean?

Hi,

In regedit, Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SecurityHealthService the Start service has a value of 3.

[please see item 1 in image below]

Now I'm fairly sure that 2 is to turn it on, and 4 is to turn it off.

Does anyone specifically know what do other values mean for the Start service, is there a range i.e. 1-4? What do other values mean for this?

In the image below [please see item 2 in image below] you will see what I get when I try to start the service for "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service", now the other Defender services seem to be running.

SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean? [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

SierraAlfa, May 1, 2020
  2. Rasberry Win User

What does a DisableLastAccess value of 3 mean?

On my Windows 10 system when i run the command:

fsutil behavior query disablelastaccess

it returns

DisableLastAccess = 3 (System Managed, Enabled)

I've never manually set this value and I can't seem to find out what the value of '3' means.
    I came across Fsutil behavior which only mentions 0/1 as options

Is there a doc somewhere that mentions what the value of '3' means ?

Rasberry, May 1, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Antivirus Problem - Win 10

It's 2 sir,,

any other suggestion?

Adel.Wasfi, May 1, 2020
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean?

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, May 1, 2020
Thema:

SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean?

1. SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean? - Similar Threads - SecurityHealthServiceStart has value

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this mean?: What does this message mean when i try to trim. i, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean/bfd3e6bf-21d6-48c0-9bab-0f3ace35df8a
  3. what does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this mean?: this is one of my crash reports It's italian:OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎06/‎02/‎2023 23:44StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SecurityHealthService

2. value of hkey securityhealthservice

3. SecurityHealthService start 3