Windows 10: see advanced repair options

Discus and support see advanced repair options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElleMorrison, Sep 21, 2022.

1. see advanced repair options

My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a recovery disc or what should I try?

:)

ElleMorrison, Sep 21, 2022
  2. UNI
    Uni Win User

Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

3. erocker Win User
    erocker, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

see advanced repair options

Windows 10 Advanced Options Menu to Repair

I would try the following steps in order:

1. Remove the laptop main battery for a few minutes - may reset something
    2. Load BIOS defaults
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free on another PC, create a Reflect USB repair disk then use that disk to repair your laptop
    4. Recover from backup if you have one
    5. Perform a Windows 10 repair install - see instructions on this forum

Steve C, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

see advanced repair options

1. see advanced repair options - Similar Threads - advanced repair options

2. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...: I have tried all commands I don't know what to doHow can I go back to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-press/b297c14f-41a4-472d-a5c7-58479243f842
  3. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...: I have tried all commands I don't know what to doHow can I go back to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-press/b297c14f-41a4-472d-a5c7-58479243f842
  4. see advanced repair options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    see advanced repair options: My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a recovery disc or what should I try?...
  5. see advanced repair options

see advanced repair options: My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a recovery disc or what should I try?...
  6. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc Press "Advance option" to try other options to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc Press "Advance option" to try other options to...: Hello so i have abit of a problem i installed a 2 different version of windows and that is Windows 10 1809 and Windows 10 latest version. So when i was finished setting up windows 10 1809 i had abit of a stupidity i unistalled C windows files that has the windows 11.... And...
  7. Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc Press "Advance option" to try other options to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc Press "Advance option" to try other options to...: Hello so i have abit of a problem i installed a 2 different version of windows and that is Windows 10 1809 and Windows 10 latest version. So when i was finished setting up windows 10 1809 i had abit of a stupidity i unistalled C windows files that has the windows 11.... And...
  8. Advanced repair options not working?

Advanced repair options not working?: please read to the end Hello. I've been on an infinite loop of automatic repair since this morning. But now every time the auto repair starts, it says it can't fix the fault. There. The funny thing is that everything I try in the advanced options fails. Whether it's...
  9. Windows 10 Advanced Options Menu to Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Advanced Options Menu to Repair: I have recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 13 inch and as of today the system froze and I was forced to force shutdown. After doing so, I was met with the start up screen running a scan and repair of my C: Dell support gave me a few options before I have to reinstall my...
  10. Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options: Hi. My first post so bear with me please. Running Windows 10 for about 6 months, on Acer Aspire 5742 (500 GB with i5 processor, 4 GB DDR3) laptop with no major problems. While using DiskCleanup to remove about 10GB of files in Recycle Bin, Temporary files etc, I noticed that...