Windows 10: See All dhmi options

Discus and support See All dhmi options in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I know someone told me this before, but old age crept in. There is a way to see and select all options for DHMI in windows 10. I know it is just a two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by huffman, Jul 12, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

See All dhmi options

I know someone told me this before, but old age crept in. There is a way to see and select all options for DHMI in windows 10.

I know it is just a two button combination (I think anyway). Something like CTRL + P keys.

If someone can tell we what this I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

:)

huffman, Jul 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jul 12, 2019
  4. See All dhmi options

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

See All dhmi options

1. See All dhmi options - Similar Threads - dhmi options

2. Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...: Windows 11 file explorer doesn't have explanations of search options. I was trying to find favorited videos and pictures in file explorer and there was no pop up explaining what the search options were or even any way to get search help within windows 11 file explorer. This...
  3. Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...: Windows 11 file explorer doesn't have explanations of search options. I was trying to find favorited videos and pictures in file explorer and there was no pop up explaining what the search options were or even any way to get search help within windows 11 file explorer. This...
  4. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  5. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  6. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  8. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  9. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.: Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my...
  10. See All dhmi options

in Windows 10 Support
    See All dhmi options: I know someone told me this before, but old age crept in. There is a way to see and select all options for DHMI in windows 10. I know it is just a two button combination (I think anyway). Something like CTRL + P keys. If someone can tell we what this I sure would appreciate...