Windows 10: see all drives

Discus and support see all drives in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the defrag window doesn't show all the drives.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zelman H, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Zelman H Win User

see all drives

the defrag window doesn't show all the drives.

:)

Zelman H, Jul 23, 2018
  2. little cat, Oct 14, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 14, 2018
  4. see all drives

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

see all drives

1. see all drives - Similar Threads - drives

2. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  3. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  6. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  7. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

8. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...
  9. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...
  10. Не могу войти в One Drive. в чём проблема?

Не могу войти в One Drive. в чём проблема?: Не могу войти в One Drive. в чём проблема? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%83/40039b91-b7d9-423d-85b3-9a7fd8582fb4