Windows 10: See all my e-mail folders in C Drive?

Discus and support See all my e-mail folders in C Drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10, is there a way I could see all my folders that I have in my Mozilla and Hotmail account, in the C: Drive? I used to see them way back with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BebbDaisy, Jan 3, 2019.

1. BebbDaisy Win User

See all my e-mail folders in C Drive?

Windows 10, is there a way I could see all my folders that I have in my Mozilla and Hotmail account, in the C: Drive? I used to see them way back with Windows but now I cannot figure it out. I have many folders in my email accounts that I save all the folders every year and I am in the process of saving them and I cannot find where my emails are in C: Drive.

Can you help me with this, thank you for your time and efforts, appreciated!

:)

BebbDaisy, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 3, 2019
  3. My data folders (Documents, Pictures, Videos, Music, etc) are on DRIVE E: not Drive C:

Patti,

Let me start by saying the above information would have been very useful at the start. Let me see if I can recap your original issue first...

Before Windows 10 Upgrade:

Your computer was configured (before the Win10 upgrade) to used drive (ESee all my e-mail folders in C Drive? :) as your DEFAULT storage location for DOCUMENTS, PICTURES, MUSIC etc. I assume there were sub-folders for each.

After Windows 10 Upgrade:

After the upgrade, your DEFAULT storage locations were re-set to drive C:. This had the side affect of you seeing 'Documents' in the quick access list which did not point to your 'Documents' folder on drive E:.

What you wanted:

You wanted the 'Documents' and other data folders that showed up in the Quick Access list to point to your original files on drive E:. You also assumed that all new documents would be created in the Documents folder on drive E:.

Drive E: is your data drive because that is where you have space and you want to continue using that drive.

In the above description I used 'Documents' but that would apply to all of your 'data' folders such as Music, Video, Pictures etc.

If I have this right, please let me know.

FunSideOfSteve, Jan 3, 2019
  4. See all my e-mail folders in C Drive?

My data folders (Documents, Pictures, Videos, Music, etc) are on DRIVE E: not Drive C:

I THINK the programs are looking in the wrong place.

All my Programs are stored on Drive C:

Drive D: is my Recovery Image

Drive E: is where all my Data files were stored (Documents-Pictures-Videos, etc).

Drive F: has: Clipart-Document Themes 14-Media-MSOCache-Office 14 - Stationery - and Templates.

Hewlett Packard set my computer system up.

Before I did what you suggested above about MOVING files - I had only one listing for Drive ESee all my e-mail folders in C Drive? :(DATADRIVE1-Docs-Pics-Video-Music). Now Drive E: shows up listed under THIS PC as E:\ (and it contains ALL my data - docs-Pics-Video-Music)). All these data
    folders also show up listed under THIS PC in the DOCUMENT folder; AND, all the datat folders also show up in DATADRIVE1-Docs-Pixs-Music-Video!!!! Whatever happened when I moved the files caused them to appear in several places!

I don't think the programs know where to find anything!!!! DUD!

I also have 4 external Western Digital hard drives (but I don't have all of them plugged in simultaneously). My problem with the external hard drives is that now Windows does recognize my 6 TB one - I know it is working because the little light is on and
    blinking....the drive just does not show up in File Explorer.

Do you have any suggestions?

PattiCampbell, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

See all my e-mail folders in C Drive?

1. See all my e-mail folders in C Drive? - Similar Threads - mail folders Drive

2. CAN'T SEE MY C: DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN'T SEE MY C: DRIVE: Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum and really hoping someone can help me. My situation is as follows: 1. I had to do a Win10 Update on my office desktop computer. 2. After the update, I got the "Black Screen!" grrrr! I've spent days on google and tried some of the...
  3. C drive suddenly changed to E drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive suddenly changed to E drive: The computer wouldn't boot, after checking in the Command Prompt it became clear that the C drive was now the E drive. The computer won't boot (or even open in Safe Mode). What happened? How can this be fixed?...
  4. E mail folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E mail folders: Cam I set up an account in Mail that will automatically sync folders and their contents from that account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/e-mail-folders/4796ba08-5d2d-4bb2-abf4-4b43d02666d7
  5. My PC cannot see C: drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC cannot see C: drive: Yesterday my PC screen started flickering and then the computer froze. I saw a black boot screen with a message that there is a disk error and I need to install OS. OK, I installed OS but drive C still shows an error and I can’t sign in my Windows account. I did all the...
  6. Not seeing other mail folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not seeing other mail folders: Just installed a new PC with W10 and am having issues using Windows e-mail. I successfully set up an account to link with my e-mail provider and do receive incoming e-mails, but all of the other previously established folders set up with my provider are not showing up in...
  7. see all drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    see all drives: the defrag window doesn't show all the drives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/see-all-drives/062a2c52-9b05-43f2-826c-38da5a356f6c
  8. see all drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    see all drives: the defrag window doesn't see all the drives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/see-all-drives/f30b3a3b-5f0f-4093-bb0b-e739fd6f6400
  9. Windows 10 Mail .......How to see all folders ?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail .......How to see all folders ?: Folders menu only shows : INBOX , MORE I find it very annoying to click on MORE, just to see any other folders : SENT, DELETED, JUNK, ETC.... Is there any way to have ALL folders showing up in FOLDERS menu ? 110541
  10. Unable to see folder C:\users\all users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to see folder C:\users\all users: Using win10 - 64bit Logged into cmd prompt as admin. Cannot see C:\users\all users with the following cmd's Folder does not show in normal File Explorer window Run TREE cmd and the All Users folder does not show. Run DIR cmd for C:\users and All Users does not show...