Windows 10: See ALL Your Apps Through This Window

Discus and support See ALL Your Apps Through This Window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The brainy Folks in MS should make this some funky, easy thing, maybe, from Store and offer it to all End Users. See ALL your applications in once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

See ALL Your Apps Through This Window

The brainy Folks in MS should make this some funky, easy thing, maybe, from Store and offer it to all End Users. See ALL your applications in once place, at a glance... Store, default & User Installed software, nothing inside any folders, no scrolling and if one knows the alphabet they can find anything. Anyway, here is an example & the steps to have it,now. You will use this instead of Start

NB: Repeat, only, an example - View & Sort choices are your preferences, Rt Clk & you decide.

See ALL Your Apps Through This Window 692b269d-0e53-4c4e-9a20-6a5cc144c66b?upload=true.jpg

See ALL Your Apps Through This Window a165e11f-91bf-4bd1-93bd-ea02d7f391c3?upload=true.jpg

Enjoy

Cheers,
    Drew
    See ALL Your Apps Through This Window 07fe3d9e-5c67-46de-8dc4-9909c839c506?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. See ALL Your Apps Through This Window :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 17, 2020
  4. See ALL Your Apps Through This Window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

See ALL Your Apps Through This Window

1. See ALL Your Apps Through This Window - Similar Threads - Apps Through Window

2. How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?: Now that the Taskbar is no longer resizable in Windows 11, when it becomes full of pinned/running apps, stacking occurs on the rightmost app.Is using Task View the only way to see all those stacked apps?Thanks!...
  3. How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Scroll Through/See All The Stacked Taskbar Apps?: Now that the Taskbar is no longer resizable in Windows 11, when it becomes full of pinned/running apps, stacking occurs on the rightmost app.Is using Task View the only way to see all those stacked apps?Thanks!...
  4. all apps are transparent and i can see desktop icons through !

in Windows 10 Customization
    all apps are transparent and i can see desktop icons through !: Hi when i open file explorer or any app that has dark background " including games " , i can see desktop icons through it , i cleaned up my desktop and made it empty , thing got worse , now i see my old uncleaned desktop apps , even if my desktop is empty i could see that !!...
  5. Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.: I can't see any of my android app in Your Phone App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-all-apps-in-your-phone-app/9bb4bd09-c2e8-4a76-898b-3a14c9297c87
  6. Calls through Your Phone app

Calls through Your Phone app: Hello, I would like to use Your Phone app to make phone calls from the laptop. Does the phone that I linked to the laptop needs to have credit in it in order to make the call from the laptop? or it just needs a sim card. thank you...
  7. i don't see the apps in Your Phone

i don't see the apps in Your Phone: I have a Samsung S8+ Android 9 linked to Win10 and I do not see the apps feature in Your Phone. How can I play with my phone's apps on my Windows PC via the Your Phone app?...
  8. Game Audio through Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Audio through Your Phone App: Is there a way to make your phone's game audio come through Your Phone App when playing a game? submitted by /u/Hambla28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikvzeg/game_audio_through_your_phone_app/
  9. Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline: I just upgraded to 1909 and there is a question "see your activities on all of your devices" on the timeline, with only a "yes'" button. I find this annoying. Is there some way to get rid of it without clicking "yes"?...
  10. Translucent (see-through) windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Translucent (see-through) windows?: So I solved one mystery to have another come up that's been happening. Now and again when I double click title bar in a window, I will accidentally click a third time inside the window itself. This occasionally causes the application window to turn translucent...