Windows 10: See below.

Discus and support See below. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The app images on the Start menu I added stopped showing up on my new Dell desktop; text is okay. The pre-loaded apps continue to show images and text.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nail Clipper, Feb 23, 2023.

1. See below.

The app images on the Start menu I added stopped showing up on my new Dell desktop; text is okay. The pre-loaded apps continue to show images and text. Can this be fixed?Thank You

:)

Nail Clipper, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

See below.

1. See below. - Similar Threads - below

2. Hi, Recently my laptop went into a issue. It looks as in the below image. I couldn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Recently my laptop went into a issue. It looks as in the below image. I couldn’t...: Hi,Recently my laptop went into a issue.It looks as in the below image.I couldn’t figure out how to turn on my computer and be back working normal....
  3. Hi, Recently my laptop went into a issue. It looks as in the below image. I couldn’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Recently my laptop went into a issue. It looks as in the below image. I couldn’t...: Hi,Recently my laptop went into a issue.It looks as in the below image.I couldn’t figure out how to turn on my computer and be back working normal....
  4. Please refer below mentioned question and guide in the right direction?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please refer below mentioned question and guide in the right direction?: I ran chkdsk to repair & recover data from my external hard drive but Hard drive is still not getting detected by my system and system is showing that Hard disk needs to be formatted before using .I want to recover my data before formatting the drive.Please share what can be...
  5. Please refer below mentioned question and guide in the right direction?

Please refer below mentioned question and guide in the right direction?: I ran chkdsk to repair & recover data from my external hard drive but Hard drive is still not getting detected by my system and system is showing that Hard disk needs to be formatted before using .I want to recover my data before formatting the drive.Please share what can be...
  6. Why does win+number open the app associated with the letter below it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win+number open the app associated with the letter below it?: The Windows logo key + the number will open app on the taskbar, but also the app that the letter is associated with, for example, win + 1 will open the first app on the taskbar AND the search boxwin + 2 will open the second app AND the windows ink traywin + 3 will open the...
  7. Why does win+number open the app associated with the letter below it?

Why does win+number open the app associated with the letter below it?: The Windows logo key + the number will open app on the taskbar, but also the app that the letter is associated with, for example, win + 1 will open the first app on the taskbar AND the search boxwin + 2 will open the second app AND the windows ink traywin + 3 will open the...
  8. Why does win+number open the app associated with the letter below it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Image below Windows 11 File Explorer has a black outline box when choosing or last chosen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image below Windows 11 File Explorer has a black outline box when choosing or last chosen...: Hello guys,After the newest Windows 11 update, I noticed there is a black outline that is always there when you just chosen a file or last choose the file. Is this a new UI update? Is there an option to turn this off? Thank you....
  10. Image below Windows 11 File Explorer has a black outline box when choosing or last chosen...

Image below Windows 11 File Explorer has a black outline box when choosing or last chosen...: Hello guys,After the newest Windows 11 update, I noticed there is a black outline that is always there when you just chosen a file or last choose the file. Is this a new UI update? Is there an option to turn this off? Thank you....