Windows 10: See below.

Discus and support See below. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The app images on the Start menu I added stopped showing up on my new Dell desktop; text is okay. The pre-loaded apps continue to show images and text.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nail Clipper, Feb 23, 2023.

1. See below.

The app images on the Start menu I added stopped showing up on my new Dell desktop; text is okay. The pre-loaded apps continue to show images and text. Can this be fixed?Thank You

:)

Nail Clipper, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

See below.

1. See below. - Similar Threads - below

2. Windows 10 can find Controller, but it has stopped pairing. See Event below:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can find Controller, but it has stopped pairing. See Event below:: As title describes. Wireless controller was working normally, but in the past week will be recognized by the PC but is inoperable. The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 200 times. The following corrective action will be taken in...
  3. Windows 10 can find Controller, but it has stopped pairing. See Event below:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can find Controller, but it has stopped pairing. See Event below:: As title describes. Wireless controller was working normally, but in the past week will be recognized by the PC but is inoperable. The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 200 times. The following corrective action will be taken in...
  4. Windows 10 can find Controller, but it has stopped pairing. See Event below:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can anyone explain the error log below? And what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone explain the error log below? And what to do: Log Name: SystemSource: Service Control Manager Date: 10/10/2024 5:55:16 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: Classic User: N/AComputer: LAPTOP-BGJOQQ0O Description: The AMD Log Utility service failed to start due to the following error: The service did...
  6. Can anyone explain the error log below? And what to do

Can anyone explain the error log below? And what to do: Log Name: SystemSource: Service Control Manager Date: 10/10/2024 5:55:16 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords: Classic User: N/AComputer: LAPTOP-BGJOQQ0O Description: The AMD Log Utility service failed to start due to the following error: The service did...
  7. Mouse won't click read below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse won't click read below: I'm currently having an issue that I find very weird but I did build this PC as cheap as I could due to being broke so please bare with me! The current issue I am having is the mouse won't click on certain things. It allows me to clock to pause/play a YouTube video on Opera...
  8. Mouse won't click read below

Mouse won't click read below: I'm currently having an issue that I find very weird but I did build this PC as cheap as I could due to being broke so please bare with me! The current issue I am having is the mouse won't click on certain things. It allows me to clock to pause/play a YouTube video on Opera...
  9. Mouse won't click read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below: Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. The one that they sent me must have something "different" about the keyboard, because in the middle of typing a word or sentence, the cursor jumps up a line or two and if I'm NOT looking as I type distracting to me...