Windows 10: see devices connected to wireless network

Discus and support see devices connected to wireless network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not figure out where to go to view the devices that are connected to my wireless network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkeetBecker, Nov 25, 2020.

1. see devices connected to wireless network

I can not figure out where to go to view the devices that are connected to my wireless network.

:)

SkeetBecker, Nov 25, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? see devices connected to wireless network :) Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

see devices connected to wireless network

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, see devices connected to wireless network :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

see devices connected to wireless network

1. see devices connected to wireless network - Similar Threads - devices connected wireless

2. Wireless device is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless device is not connected: Product: Toshiba laptop satellite Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-BitMy computer isn't able to find/activate its wireless connection. I have tried;Restarting the computer.Uninstalling the system drivers for the wireless network adapter and restarting the computer to...
  3. Wireless device is not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless device is not connected: Product: Toshiba laptop satellite Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-BitMy computer isn't able to find/activate its wireless connection. I have tried;Restarting the computer.Uninstalling the system drivers for the wireless network adapter and restarting the computer to...
  4. Wireless device is not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  6. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  7. Can no longer see wireless networks

8. see devices connected to wifi network

see devices connected to wifi network: Where do I go to see devices connected to my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-devices-connected-to-wifi-network/7e04bdb7-76fa-4ce9-94e9-71ff0357b40a
  9. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  10. Cannot see wireless networks

Cannot see wireless networks: I am unable to connect to the internet. The problem started after I tried to restart my network settings (for unrelated reasons). Once my computer restarted, I was no longer able to see any wireless networks in the toolbar, nor can I see any available networks to connect to...