Windows 10: When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode

Discus and support When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode and i can use (CTRL+C, CTRL+V those are some exemples). If you can help me ? One more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rasquiMT, Nov 11, 2019.

1. When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode

When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode and i can use (CTRL+C, CTRL+V those are some exemples). If you can help me ? One more problem is if i press g or h it types like that (6h, 5g) If anyone can solve only one problem i'll thanksfull

submitted by /u/rasquiMT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rasquiMT, Nov 11, 2019

2. sleep button

Hi,

The previous update you installed could be the cause as to why you encounter this issue. We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you check the Power & sleep settings
    if sleep option is enabled. Here are the steps:

• Go to Search then key in Power & Sleep.
    • On far right, select Additional power settings.
    • Select Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Check the Change settings that are currently unavailable, then tick
      Sleep and Save Changes.
    • If you already ticked it, then un-tick it and Save Changes.
    • Go back and tick it again, then Save Changes.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Andy123 Win User
    No Sign-in Window After Sleep Mode

Since the Microsoft update on 14th Jan, when my PC comes out of sleep mode the sign-in window doesn't appear unless I press ctrl+alt+del first. In Google there are a lot of questions about this same problem going as far back 2015, has anyone found a solution that actually works and doesn't involve having to re-install everything. My sleep mode has been working fine for a year now so I'm not sure what's suddenly been changed.

One suggestion is to go into the power options control panel and switch off all the power save options like sleep mode, but that then means leaving the PC on 24/7.

Andy123, Nov 12, 2019
  4. kobib Win User

When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode

PC Won't go to sleep - Fixed Feature Power Button

Hi recently my laptop won't go to sleep, after one second is back from sleep saying that the power button was the trigger for waking up.

When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode [​IMG]

I tried everything that I saw in similar post all over the forums.
    1. All the drivers updated
    2. Turn of all wake timers and allow device to wake up the computer from mouse, keyboard, Realtek PCIe Controller, Wireless AC.
    3. Turn "wake computer" from UpdateOrchestrator in Task Scheduler
    4. Run all the troubleshooters from windows
    5. Reinstalled Windows latest build
    6. Tried on older Windows build

Has anyone can suggest anything else ?
    It drives me crazy , its suddenly happened and now a can't find any solution

kobib, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode

1. When i press the control button (CTRL) my going on sleep mode - Similar Threads - press control button

2. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press...
  3. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press...
  4. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press the power button. The power button doesn't get pressed, and I...
  5. Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?

Why can't I press the power button when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL?: So first of all, right after I sign in it brings me to a black screen. I saw a video telling me to press CTRL+ALT+DEL and and hold the shift key while I press the power button and press restart, but I can't press the power button. The power button doesn't get pressed, and I...
  6. Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.: Hello, for the past year or so I have been experiencing an issue when trying to go to sleep mode on my Windows 10 Device. Most times putting my computer to sleep makes it go to sleep, but after a few times, it will go to the lock screen and just stay there even If I don't...
  7. Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.: Hello, for the past year or so I have been experiencing an issue when trying to go to sleep mode on my Windows 10 Device. Most times putting my computer to sleep makes it go to sleep, but after a few times, it will go to the lock screen and just stay there even If I don't...
  8. Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.

9. when i press win key my windows is going in sleep mode a

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i press win key my windows is going in sleep mode a: So when i press windows key my computer is going in sleep mode ...and when i press ctrl key my sound mutes and unmutesi tried uninstalling the keyboard driver no success...
  10. When I press Windoes key and press power Button it spams Sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press Windoes key and press power Button it spams Sleep: Hi, I have issues with my computer that when I press windows keys and trying to shut off my computer it spams Sleep mode frantically. I have tried everything including Virus scan and I cant seem to find a issue. submitted by /u/Tenko_7 [link] [comments]...