Windows 10: See some text on top of my windows 10 icon.

Discus and support See some text on top of my windows 10 icon. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]See some text on top of my windows 10 icon. Please help me out from this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MD. IBRAHIM KHALILTANIM, Feb 22, 2019.

1. See some text on top of my windows 10 icon.

See some text on top of my windows 10 icon. edcfdd3a-84cf-4888-b7de-7eb6b94965e9?upload=true.jpg See some text on top of my windows 10 icon. Please help me out from this problem.

:)

MD. IBRAHIM KHALILTANIM, Feb 22, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Paul Thurrott: Here are the Top User Requests for Windows

You can add / change it or whatever but try and get the size of text bigger even if you make the other stuff HUGE

For example - screenshots enc

I'd like the Start menu text to be the same size as the text when you RIGHT MOUSE click on the start (windows) button.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Slartybart, Feb 22, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

See some text on top of my windows 10 icon.

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

See some text on top of my windows 10 icon.

1. See some text on top of my windows 10 icon. - Similar Threads - text top icon

2. Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups: Very, very long story short - Same laptop for several years - came with Win 11 installed - no problems before 3 week ago.Now have VERY TINY TEXT AND ICONS at top of screen and all popups.Have spent over 7 hrs and 9 different tech people - 4 of which came into my computer -...
  3. Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups: Very, very long story short - Same laptop for several years - came with Win 11 installed - no problems before 3 week ago.Now have VERY TINY TEXT AND ICONS at top of screen and all popups.Have spent over 7 hrs and 9 different tech people - 4 of which came into my computer -...
  4. My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.: I tried the suggestion of removing icon cache files from win explorer but they wouldnt delete... error msg said they were open in win explorer. I ran a system check from the admin command prompt. Everything checked out ok. My pic of the icons would not upload. The desktop...
  5. My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.: I tried the suggestion of removing icon cache files from win explorer but they wouldnt delete... error msg said they were open in win explorer. I ran a system check from the admin command prompt. Everything checked out ok. My pic of the icons would not upload. The desktop...
  6. My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. desk top icons windows 10

desk top icons windows 10: I have some folder icons on my desk top that do not respond to my cursor. I can neither open, move or delete them The files in the relevant folders seem to have disappeared as well....
  8. Windows 10 Icons bunched at top of screen

Windows 10 Icons bunched at top of screen: My windows 10 icons bunched up in the top center. I unchecked the 'Aline to Grid' but when I moved my poionter over the icons i noticed each icon has a wide frame spanning across the screen and will only allow 1 icon per screen line....
  9. Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see: Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-the-text-is-too-light-and-some-boxes-in/0f28f89d-d91e-48d3-a846-8cb6c8334b38
  10. Some icons and text not showing in search menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons and text not showing in search menu: Ever since I installed Windows 10, a lot of text and icons in the search menu are not showing up ever. I've tried the obvious things such as restarting my computer and making sure I have all Windows updates. My start menu and everything else seems to work normally. Here are...