Windows 10: Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English

Discus and support Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I 唐渝鹏 in English, I塞俄 AsianCharacters. Why?How 都 I correctthis?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MargaretRemsha, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English

When I 唐渝鹏 in English, I塞俄 AsianCharacters. Why?How 都 I correctthis?

:)

MargaretRemsha, Jun 9, 2019

2. Asian characters on an European N8

Splitscreen input is not supported for N8 asian version with Chinese characters.

Would this be true also for other N8 that have been optionally added Chinese char? Is this why Chinese char no longer available to non Asian N8?

Tirza---01, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Asian characters on an European N8

Hello: Not sure how to remove the Chinese (asian) characters on my Lock Screen and the Calender. These characters seem to override the parts where the Name of the days are on the Calender and the Lock Screen Propfile message... any ideas??

Abuelias---01, Jun 9, 2019
  4. petrib Win User

Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English

Asian characters on an European N8

It depends on the Asian languages.

With Belle on my N8, I tried Nokia's Chinese, Japanese and Korean web sites. The China and Japan sites showed Chinese and Japanese text, but the Korean site did not show Korean (just boxes, instead of actual characters). So, at least, the default system
    fonts include Chinese and Japanese (I didn't check any other Asian languages than these three).

petrib, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English

1. Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English - Similar Threads - Seeing Asian Characters

2. Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?: I have Windows 11 Pro running on my Lenovo PC and suddenly I have Asian characters under the dates in my calendar. This is what I mean:Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of those characters??!!!...
  3. Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?: I have Windows 11 Pro running on my Lenovo PC and suddenly I have Asian characters under the dates in my calendar. This is what I mean:Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of those characters??!!!...
  4. Unknown Icon with Asian characters on Task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown Icon with Asian characters on Task bar: I Keep getting an icon or widget in the hidden icons on my taskbar that displays no identifier other than asian characters. I have been told by someone who works with computers that it actually looks like a native operating system pop-up me since it's got multiple standard...
  5. Asian characters appearing on any image file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asian characters appearing on any image file?: Whenever I view any image, instead of the english .png, .jpeg etc showing it shows this? These are all .png but it does the same for other image file types. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  6. Chinese characters replacing English in saved emails

Chinese characters replacing English in saved emails: I'm using the Windows Mail app as my email client. I save many emails from Mail to folders in Windows File Explorer. Sometimes when I go back and reopen those emails the text has changed from English to what appears to be Chinese. I'm not a Chinese language user so have never...
  7. Cannot See Private Use Characters in Character Map

Cannot See Private Use Characters in Character Map: I have been trying, to no avail to access private use characters from a font I downloaded. I am use to opening character map and copying and pasting the characters or glyphs that I need into my Cricut software, but I have been unable to. My PC has been updated and I have...
  8. Asian characters become unicode ���

Asian characters become unicode ���: Sometimes when I download/install programs that's originally written in Chinese, folder names and the text in the installer just show up as ����� and I can't read anything. When I play older songs on itunes, previously correctly named songs, with correct artists etc. all...
  9. Chinese Characters I need English Please

Chinese Characters I need English Please: on my task bar when I want to safely remove external hard drive, usb key, etc the icon is showing in Chinese how do I get it back to English see picture below - when I left click on the up arrow it gives me a box with the 6 icons and the last one bottom right hand side is...
  10. Handwriting personalization / Supported characters for English (US) language

Handwriting personalization / Supported characters for English (US) language: Hello all, I have been using my Surface Pro on Windows 10, and was improving my PC's handwriting recognition in the appropriate settings. I was able to successfully use all features of this process initially. Now, suddenly, when attempting to use "Target specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asian characters in system time