Windows 10: Seeing multiple add me requests on skype

Discus and support Seeing multiple add me requests on skype in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I use skype I keep getting add me requests from different women it has been driving me mad for the last couple of weeks is there a way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jose Fojas, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Seeing multiple add me requests on skype

Hi, Whenever I use skype I keep getting add me requests from different women it has been driving me mad for the last couple of weeks is there a way I can stop this madness? before it gets worse any advice would be greatly appreciated. Seeing multiple add me requests on skype 5769548e-14d7-4b4e-8cc7-dd7090bd45dc?upload=true.png before it gets out of hand?

:)

Jose Fojas, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Cannot see WP7.8 contact online on Skype

Hello newnews:

Thank you for the follow up. Have you tried the steps outlined in my previous post? I am under the impression that merging your Microsoft account with a newly created Skype account will result in your messenger contacts being added to the Skype account.
    If you are not seeing this to be the case, I might suggest contacting Skype support to see if another step is required to get this result.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 8, 2021
  3. Skype for Business - multiple accounts

I use Skype for Business within my company and also with clients. Normal Skype can support multiple accounts at the same time (Can I run multiple Skype accounts at the same time? | Skype Support) but I cannot find anything for 'Skype
    for Business'.

Currently I have the inelegant options of signing in and out of the Windows app, or using the app for one and Office365 for the other.

Are multiple accounts supported yet? Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

BrynHughes, Feb 8, 2021
  4. newnews Win User

Seeing multiple add me requests on skype

Cannot see WP7.8 contact online on Skype

According to Skype.com, if I want to show messenger contacts, I still have to use Live account to login even after Skype and live account merged. If I sign in with Skype username, I will only see Skype contact. I confirmed it. That is pointless to merge.

newnews, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Seeing multiple add me requests on skype

1. Seeing multiple add me requests on skype - Similar Threads - Seeing multiple add

2. Multiple IRP Complete Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple IRP Complete Request: Whenever I try to run my game a blue screen appear saying the error is multiple irp complete requests. I already done a couple of times resetting windows into its factory reset setting. But when i troubleshoot again it always the hardware changes might not have been detected....
  3. Multiple IRP Complete Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple IRP Complete Request: Whenever I try to run my game a blue screen appear saying the error is multiple irp complete requests. I already done a couple of times resetting windows into its factory reset setting. But when i troubleshoot again it always the hardware changes might not have been detected....
  4. Skype not hearing me at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype not hearing me at all: No one is able to hear me on Skype calls. My internal microphone isis select as default mic still there is no up movement on the bars when I speak to it. Right now I don't have any external mic to check. I am sure there is no issues with the microphone as the device is...
  5. Skype me off

Skype me off: I got infected with Skype. How do I get this thing off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-me-off/5663c5a1-da46-475a-8bb1-c64a07c9313c
  6. Other skype party cannot see me when we skype.

Other skype party cannot see me when we skype.: I have checked and checked the settings but the video setting will not stay on when I set it on, it stays out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-skype-party-cannot-see-me-when-we-skype/5b47fe90-4e80-4620-9b20-1c5b5a5c0752
  7. New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders. Starting today, the Skype Spotify Add-in will be gradually rolled out to all Skype Insiders in the United States on 8.26 builds and higher. Very soon to all Insiders around the world!...
  8. "Multiple IRP Requests" (0X800040000) using Skype screen share

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Multiple IRP Requests" (0X800040000) using Skype screen share: I've gotten 5 blue screen shutdowns in the last 2 weeks. As far as I can recall, all of them occurred while talking with someone on Skype, and using the screen sharing tool. I tried finding a dump file for this in This PC/Windows/Minidump, but that folder is empty, and...
  9. Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers: Do not have a mobile phone. I set up a number with Google Hangouts. It's not accepting it in my Skype. I entered the mobile phone number of my nursing home and it wasn't accepted. I entered the mobile phone number of my wife. Again it was not accepted. 109718
  10. Webcam permission request (Skype)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam permission request (Skype): On my new hp laptop, every time I video call someone on skype, it always asks for permission to use the webcam. Before it just turned on automatically. How do i stop the permission requesting and make it turn on automatically? [img] 74840