Windows 10: Seeing new icons...

Discus and support Seeing new icons... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a bit interesting. 1. OS Settings has had a new icon that can be seen in Win10 Insider Builds, certainly, the Dev Track, anyway. That same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Seeing new icons...

This is a bit interesting.

1. OS Settings has had a new icon that can be seen in Win10 Insider Builds, certainly, the Dev Track, anyway. That same icon shows for Settings in Edge Canary.

New Seeing new icons... ee18f3e5-1e67-47b1-b2ab-ee9e96fbc4ac?upload=true.png Current Seeing new icons... f2cf2556-52fb-4aa5-a8f3-917d0e9917c3?upload=true.jpg

2. The Web capture icon is not the same in Edge Canary as the one in Edge GA & or Dev.

Canary Seeing new icons... 3a0d46d7-4487-4213-9b48-10dd0a78429d?upload=true.jpg GA & Dev Seeing new icons... 6baaec4c-8fa5-4b04-913c-b1d318c040b6?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Seeing new icons... f3d81205-2230-4668-ba7b-e53810e33f9d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Nov 11, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

NEW! icons keep popping up

any better suggestions how people can easily see when we have new reviews up?

W1zzard, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 11, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Seeing new icons...

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Seeing new icons...

1. Seeing new icons... - Similar Threads - Seeing icons

2. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  3. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  4. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  5. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  6. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  8. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  9. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  10. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b