Windows 10: Seeing Photos

Discus and support Seeing Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In previous versions of Windows, I could simply click on a photo in a folder and see the other photos by using the left and right directional keys.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EHH123, Oct 21, 2021.

1. EHH123 Win User

Seeing Photos

In previous versions of Windows, I could simply click on a photo in a folder and see the other photos by using the left and right directional keys. Now, I can only do that by holding down the mouse button and include all the pictures like I'm playing an RTS game. Is there a way to change the options to make it like the old way?

:)

EHH123, Oct 21, 2021
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Seeing Photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Seeing Photos

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Seeing Photos

1. Seeing Photos - Similar Threads - Seeing Photos

2. Seeing Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeing Photos: In previous versions of Windows, I could simply click on a photo in a folder and see the other photos by using the left and right directional keys. Now, I can only do that by holding down the mouse button and include all the pictures like I'm playing an RTS game. Is there a...
  3. How to see and delete photos that were imported from iPhone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see and delete photos that were imported from iPhone?: hi first post herei imported photos from my iPhone 6 to my hard drive using my laptop. it saved in the hard drive but it also saved in my computer which left it with very little storage space. and when i went to check i cant find these images anymore. how do i find them and...
  4. Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see photo's in windows 10 iCloud Drive: I'm a bit of a novice but here goes.All my old photos are on my ICloud Drive on my PC. When I try to open the files, some of the photos load and others don't. I can open them individually but they don't all display automatically, yet some do which are in the same folder. For...
  5. Is their anyway I can see the actual photos when I put a SD in all at once instead of this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is their anyway I can see the actual photos when I put a SD in all at once instead of this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cosmicacid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfzoec/is_their_anyway_i_can_see_the_actual_photos_when/
  6. photos folder. when I click on it I can't see the actual pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    photos folder. when I click on it I can't see the actual pictures: Hi folks, just signed up. When I click on my photos folder I can't see the actual photos, only a blue 'mountain symbol. I have a new laptop and have had no trouble like this on my previous laptops. Please can anyone tell me what I have to do to see them properly? Thank you :)...
  7. When using File Explorer in Windows 10, I cannot see photo thumbnails on external device

When using File Explorer in Windows 10, I cannot see photo thumbnails on external device: "Always show icons, never thumbnails" and "Always show menus" are unchecked. "Display file icon on thumbnails" and "Show preview handlers in preview pane" are checked. I can see thumbnails within folders on the PC, just not on the external device....
  8. Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone?: On my iPhone I have the OneDrive app. How do I access the photos I have in OneDrive, when I want to add a photo in a message or post? On the iPhone, when I click on the photo icon in a chat window to share a photo in my message or post, the Photos app comes up. At the top I...
  9. SEE ALL PHOTOS within a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    SEE ALL PHOTOS within a picture: Hi, whenever I send a picture from my Picture folder as an Outlook attachment there is a SEE ALL PHOTOS feature at the top left of the picture allowing recipient of the email to actually browse through my PICTURE folder. Is there any way to remove that feature. I tried...
  10. I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC

I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC: I see my onedrive photos on onedrive online but I don't see this photos folder on my PC. How do I get the phots folder on to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-see-my-onedrive-photo-folder-on-my/0126b910-b237-460d-a3e3-557a4bea39df