Windows 10: seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips

Discus and support seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey I've been seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips .. why is that.? and what is swapfile.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IjasAhmed026, Dec 22, 2018.

1. seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips

hey I've been seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips ..

why is that.?

and what is swapfile.sys

:)

IjasAhmed026, Dec 22, 2018

2. Foreign IP addresses

I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer.

They tell me how to look and I do see them.........

But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO.

How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself???

Thanks for any help

Deb

debdoug53Benson, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Foreign ip address removal & blocking

I have a list of foreign IP addresses on the command prompt .These seem to have Trojan viruses in them. Is there a program to delete & block these IP addresses & any thing else that might be with them ? Thanks Don

DonaldChadman, Dec 22, 2018
  4. seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips

Foreign IP addresses

Telling you that you have a foreign IP address is equivalent to them telling you that you have an unusual shoe size. It's a non-sensical statement designed to get you worried. You do not need to do anything other than hang up on them. See DaveM's reply for
    further details.

Frederik Long, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips

1. seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips - Similar Threads - seeing PID has

2. I want to remove foreign ip address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove foreign ip address.: My computer just got hack by an Indian group of people. I know cuz my paypal account money just got sent to indian account. I have set up my Window, run a Malwarebytes scan and nothing come up. Then I run netstat in cmd and there is this foreign address 20.198.119.143 that...
  3. Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.: I have done so many scans with windows defender and safety scanner... well they found many infected files but the PID which is I found on CMD with the help of netstat command is still running on my pc they installed kind of files in running program and its now inside the...
  4. Question about IP address and PID number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about IP address and PID number: Hello,I would appreciate if someone can clarify something for me.When I go to Command Prompt and type netstat -ano to see established IP addresses, i see bunch of Foreign IP addresses established, I searched every one and they are all from Microsoft, but there is one under...
  5. Huge amount of Spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Huge amount of Spam: Just installed Windows 10 on PC Have active ESET on PC Suddenly my Outlook Inbox is flooded with Spam from all over. Even businesses abroad. How can I control this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huge-amount-of-spam/b6031a1e-98e2-488c-b0cc-b0d536f774af
  6. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...
  7. IP addresses foreign.

IP addresses foreign.: How to remove foreign IP addresses plus block them from getting back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-addresses-foreign/e73044bc-15ce-4d25-b29b-61a051181c15"
  8. Foreign IP addresses

Foreign IP addresses: I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer. They tell me how to look and I do see them......... But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO. How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself??? Thanks for any help Deb...
  9. System (PID:4) Huge Memory Consumption (2GB)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System (PID:4) Huge Memory Consumption (2GB): Look @ Screenshot: [img] What do you recommend? Also heres my specs: Untitled - Modern Paste if there's anything private in there lmk, aye? 78683
  10. Help to delete a huge amount of folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Help to delete a huge amount of folders: Hello Guys, So i was trying to install a new language on my laptop. and i downloaded the language file which is a RAR folder then i extracted it directly to OS(C*Smile the problem is i got a super huge amount of folders and files extracted there almost 12000 folders or...