Windows 10: Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

Discus and support Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the game and it was working fine until 2 days ago. Now it won't open. I made a purchase on Tuesday and am afraid if I reset or uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Textech72, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Textech72 Win User

Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

I downloaded the game and it was working fine until 2 days ago. Now it won't open. I made a purchase on Tuesday and am afraid if I reset or uninstall the game, I will lose what I purchased.

What can I do?

:)

Textech72, Mar 5, 2020

2. Gaming - Seeker Notes

Hi, my husband is playing a game called The Seeker Notes. I keep trying to install it and I am signed into my Microsoft account, but it keeps telling me that I don't have any device to install it on. Now it says I own the game but can't find it anywhere
    to play it or how to set up a device to install it on. I'm really bummed out. We wanted to do this together. HELP please

KellyLaramie, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Cannot connect Seekers Notes game to Facebook to save progress since recent windows 10 update.

Since the recent Windows 10 update, I am no longer able to connect my Mytona Seekers Notes Game to Facebook, in order to save my progress. I am not the only one. This has become a major issue for Seekers Notes players who are playing on a windows 10 operating
    system. Some have tried deleting their game, and re-installing the game, however, the problem remains. This problem only happened with the last windows 10 update. Is there likely to be a "fix" issued for this. Please advise, thank you.

YvonneSmith3, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

Seeker Notes update

Hi, Sharon,

Microsoft is not the publisher of the game.

Seeker Notes is published by MyTona. Use this contact
    form
    to inquire about app support, updates and/or a refund.

Smittychat., Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

1. Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Seekers Notes Game

2. how do i update seekers note game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update seekers note game: i am not able to update so i can not play i need help updating !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-note-game/905e0aa9-c6ad-460a-93a3-e7c06fc04be0
  3. how do i update seekers note game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i update seekers note game: i am not able to update so i can not play i need help updating !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-note-game/905e0aa9-c6ad-460a-93a3-e7c06fc04be0
  4. Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete: I have been playing Seekers Notes since 2018 with no issues until late July 2022. In the last few weeks I've periodically tried to make in-game purchases. Ordinarily, when things are going right, it proceeds like this.1. I press the button to purchase in the game.2. A white...
  5. Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete

Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete: I have been playing Seekers Notes since 2018 with no issues until late July 2022. In the last few weeks I've periodically tried to make in-game purchases. Ordinarily, when things are going right, it proceeds like this.1. I press the button to purchase in the game.2. A white...
  6. How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.: help. how do i update seekers notes game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-notes-game-very-frustrated/428ed683-79fb-4767-b51d-85d516e2b194
  7. How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.

How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.: help. how do i update seekers notes game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-notes-game-very-frustrated/428ed683-79fb-4767-b51d-85d516e2b194
  8. Seekers Notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes: How can I uninstall and reinstall Seekers Notes without losing any data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seekers-notes/6c3dc4c4-1d26-4be3-9185-9880c2b695aa
  9. seeker's notes update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    seeker's notes update: When I opened my game the last couple of times it asks me to update and if I do I'll get a reward. I click to update and I get sent to Microsoft home and nothing about update is there. Does it mean updates for the game or updates from fellow players. I have no idea what I'm...
  10. Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes": I puchased an item on Seekers Notes but did not receive it. How do I go about geting a refund or the item. Microsoft Store "help" is just sending me in circles...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Seekers notes Windows 10

2. seekersmicrosoftstore