Windows 10: Seekers Notes

Discus and support Seekers Notes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I uninstall and reinstall Seekers Notes without losing any data?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tessaanthony, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Seekers Notes

How can I uninstall and reinstall Seekers Notes without losing any data?

:)

tessaanthony, Sep 12, 2020

2. Seeker Notes update

Hi, Sharon,

Microsoft is not the publisher of the game.

Seeker Notes is published by MyTona. Use this contact
    form
    to inquire about app support, updates and/or a refund.

Smittychat., Sep 12, 2020
  3. Seeker Notes update

Yesterday I played Seeker Notes. Today I discover that the program is no longer supported and offers me the option to update immediately. Doesn't work. Other option is to reset. Won't work. If Microsoft won't or can't update program, I want a refund
    for all money I have spent.

SharonAdrian1, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Seekers Notes

Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

I puchased an item on Seekers Notes but did not receive it. How do I go about geting a refund or the item. Microsoft Store "help" is just sending me in circles

RobMac1(2), Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Seekers Notes

1. Seekers Notes - Similar Threads - Seekers Notes

2. Virtual Job Seeker Needs Pathway

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Job Seeker Needs Pathway: I found an old laptop from a former job that has gone out of business. I need to open the LT, but I have forgotten the password,and of course, I don’t have an administrator any more. Are there any ways to get this LT open? submitted by /u/BiosyntheticStoma [link]...
  3. seeker's notes update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    seeker's notes update: When I opened my game the last couple of times it asks me to update and if I do I'll get a reward. I click to update and I get sent to Microsoft home and nothing about update is there. Does it mean updates for the game or updates from fellow players. I have no idea what I'm...
  4. Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes": I puchased an item on Seekers Notes but did not receive it. How do I go about geting a refund or the item. Microsoft Store "help" is just sending me in circles...
  5. Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10: I downloaded the game and it was working fine until 2 days ago. Now it won't open. I made a purchase on Tuesday and am afraid if I reset or uninstall the game, I will lose what I purchased. What can I do?...
  6. Windows 10 version 1903 available for all manual seekers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 available for all manual seekers: Microsoft released the May 2019 Update, also known as Windows 10 version 1903, on May 22, 2019 officially. The company limited the availability of the initial release significantly by making it available to "seekers" only and limiting it to certain hardware configurations....
  7. How to get Windows 10 1809, WITHOUT being a "Seeker" (and getting beta/untested updates )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Windows 10 1809, WITHOUT being a "Seeker" (and getting beta/untested updates ): Given the 'scandal' where people who click "Check for updates" in Windows Update allegedly (MS admits it, so it's more than alleged) are labeled as "seekers" who are given less carefully tested updates, is there a way to trigger my computer getting 1809 (it's at 1803),...
  8. Cannot connect Seekers Notes game to Facebook to save progress since recent windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot connect Seekers Notes game to Facebook to save progress since recent windows 10 update.: Since the recent Windows 10 update, I am no longer able to connect my Mytona Seekers Notes Game to Facebook, in order to save my progress. I am not the only one. This has become a major issue for Seekers Notes players who are playing on a windows 10 operating system. Some...
  9. I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to download Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game under my ID support number but it...: I downloaded Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game from the Microsoft store. I just received a new PC because the old one was restarting and had the BSOD, ect...I can go to my Microsoft account and it states I own the game to install. Each install has an ID support number and...
  10. Can't See Shared Win10 Machine/Seeker in workgroup but shows in domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't See Shared Win10 Machine/Seeker in workgroup but shows in domain: I have scoured the Networking and Sharing portion of this Win 10 Forum for an answer to my issue but have not found anything that works. We have a peer to peer network, with one Win 10 machine (acting as server - which we call server) which shares several hard drives for...