Windows 10: Seeking a simple setup.

Discus and support Seeking a simple setup. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve77, Feb 28, 2019.

1. steve77 Win User

Seeking a simple setup.

Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help.

:)

steve77, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 28, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

Seeking a simple setup.

Display port issue with Asus MB...

I wonder if it's something as simple as having the monitor stuck on the HDMI input rather than seeking which one is active.

There should be a control on the monitor that allows you to step through the inputs, I suggest that you give that a try.

It's an obvious thing, but as you didn't say that you tried it...

bobkn, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Seeking a simple setup.

1. Seeking a simple setup. - Similar Threads - Seeking simple setup

2. Seeking Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help!: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  3. Seeking Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Seeking Help!: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  4. Seeking info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Seeking info: I need names of the people who are doing this & who were behind lowering my productivity & learning since more than a decade here , in Germany & other locations & who tried to create bad data , recommendations, people around me....
  5. Seeking info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking info: I need names of the people who are doing this & who were behind lowering my productivity & learning since more than a decade here , in Germany & other locations & who tried to create bad data , recommendations, people around me....
  6. Simple method to tset your computer audio setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Simple method to tset your computer audio setup: I can't focus playing my 4k HD rpg pc game star ocean so i come here to take a break and created this thread. For a start, i have owned and tested this through my life. Hifi system (micro, mini, midi and separate), car audio, A/V and previously owned computers. Audio related...
  7. How to restrict simple local accounts to not change any setup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to restrict simple local accounts to not change any setup: How to restrict simple local accounts in Windows 10 to not change any setup or configuration of any application. For example, to not change or quit antivirus program or to not close or quit Skype or whatever application that is running in the Windows Notification Area. 174926
  8. Seeking a simple setup.

in Browsers and Email
    Seeking a simple setup.: Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040
  9. Resolved: Wireless router: seeking help for the setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolved: Wireless router: seeking help for the setup: /// Edit: Problem seem to be resolved. I did a router reset to factory setting and redo all the process Hello Since few weeks, I got some problem with my D-Link router (DL-850). My devices (Iphone's, Android tablet, Ipod, etc,) do see both network and are...
  10. Seeking Utility or Setup - Extract Archive On Open, Then Delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking Utility or Setup - Extract Archive On Open, Then Delete: Hi all, I'm looking for a streamlined way of handling downloaded ZIP files (and other archives). I use Chrome as my primary browser if there's an extension that does this. I primarily use 7-Zip, but I do own a WinRAR license. I want archives to automatically unpack...