Windows 10: Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers

Discus and support Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'd like to measure the performance on a continuous basis of hundreds of business computers to identify which computers users are having a positive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Enjoy-Life, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers

I'd like to measure the performance on a continuous basis of hundreds of business computers to identify which computers users are having a positive user experience and which computers are causing users to be inefficient with a poor user experience.

I'd like to get each computer to deliver this data to a central location, such as GCP BigQuery or some other database for analysis.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Enjoy-Life
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Enjoy-Life, Aug 5, 2020
  2. simrick Win User

Seeking advice, bad performance after updating

Hi.
    Did you perform the suggestions in Post #2?

simrick, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Performance Measurement

What happened to the windows 7 performance measurement in windows 10?

RichardRoyle, Aug 5, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers

Seeking advice, bad performance after updating

Nope, not yet. Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers :)
    -Did you remove ASUS AI Suite, or is it not on the system?

-Let's check the drive health first.
    Crystal Disk Info
    Download Center - Crystal Dew World
    Grab the Standard Edition, exe installer.
    Install & run the program, see the status of your drives.

Advise results or post a screenshot of that window using snipping tool.

- Assuming the drive is in good health:
    Right-click the start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    In the black box that opens, type the following and press enter:
    Code:
    When finished, we want the result "no integrity violations found". If it's anything other than that, please let me know. Never mind - you did that! *Wink

- Open File Manager>This PC, right-click on your OS drive and select Properties.
    Select Tools, and under Error Checking, select CHECK. This will run CHKDSK on the drive in read-only mode. If problems are found, Windows will need to run the scan with fixes, which will be done at a reboot.

Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers [​IMG]

- Download and install Macrium Reflect Free
    Select HOME USE
    Macrium Reflect Free | Macrium Software

Install the program, run it. Make a bootable rescue media (either flash or CD).
    Create an image of your entire hard drive on to your external drive (make sure there is plenty of room. An image will be about 60-70% of actual used space on the drive you're imaging). Be sure to select "VERIFY" in the options when you run the image. See the tutorial here:

Macrium Reflect Free | Macrium Software

Also, add the Macrium Recovery Environment to your system's boot menu:

Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers [​IMG]

You can modify the amount of time the boot menu displays here in System Protection:

Any questions, please ask first. Once this is done, we can perform the in-place repair install which will put you to the Creators Update version. Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers :)

simrick, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers

1. Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers - Similar Threads - Seeking advice continually

2. Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means: Hi there,Could anyone help me with this: how to activate Windows 10 offline or installed on a computer without internet connection?Thanking in advanceBin...
  3. Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means: Hi there,Could anyone help me with this: how to activate Windows 10 offline or installed on a computer without internet connection?Thanking in advanceBin...
  4. Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Seeking Advice for DistributedCOM Error 10016

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Seeking Advice for DistributedCOM Error 10016: Windows 10 Pro - Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867) FWIW: I've avoided KB5001330 based on all the talk online. Howdy Folks, (Please advise if I am posting in the wrong forum.) My monitor just went blank and a quick check of my desktop indicated it was still running. A simple...
  6. Seeking advice running Malwarebytes with Norton 360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Seeking advice running Malwarebytes with Norton 360: Windows 10 Pro - 2004, OS Build: 19041.746 Howdy All *Smile A couple days ago I had a 'bad actor' try to access my system. Fortunately Norton 360 (and some of my common sense) saved me from a big headache. Studying the history log I was impressed Norton came out on top...
  7. Seeking Advice Skipping 2004, Jumping to 20H2

Seeking Advice Skipping 2004, Jumping to 20H2: Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1139 Howdy Folks *Smile With all the Cumulative Update and 2004 Feature update issues I've been holding at 1909. I'm on "Pause" now and have my Group Policy Windows Update Setting at #3 - "Download and Notify for Install". Additionally,...
  8. Seeking Advice Using WAU Manager (by carifred.com)

Seeking Advice Using WAU Manager (by carifred.com): Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1139 Re: Seeking Advice Using WAU Manager (by carifred.com) Howdy Folks, *Smile 1. The "Hide Selected button" is *turned off*/*doesn't work* and online help doesn't give me any information. What might I be missing? 2. I unexpectedly...
  9. Measuring Performance Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Measuring Performance Windows 10: How do i know if the changes im making to my Laptop are actually increasing or decreasing the amount of time it takes for windows to finish starting up. By windows starting up i mean when its finished loading the apps in startup apps as well. 114155
  10. Seeking advice, bad performance after updating

Seeking advice, bad performance after updating: A couple of days ago my system did an automatic update (which I have hopefully found a work around to prevent). Ever since it rebooted from the update there has been a noticeable drop in performance. When I boot up it takes longer for the login screen to come in, after...