Windows 10: Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

Discus and support Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1082 ~ Howdy Folks *Smile I'm trying to learn what information "Susan Bradleys Master Patch List" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jdUnionngarden, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1082
    ~
    Howdy Folks *Smile
    I'm trying to learn what information "Susan Bradleys Master Patch List" on AskWoody.com provides before subscribing to it.
    -
    My appreciation goes out to all who read this post and to those who can provide some information/details.
    *Cool

:)

jdUnionngarden, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

1. Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List" - Similar Threads - Seeking Details Susan

2. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  3. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  4. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. KB4512517 and Patches that Supersede - Is there a Master List? Looking to further my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4512517 and Patches that Supersede - Is there a Master List? Looking to further my...: Good Afternoon - I'm working on some Windows 10 v1607 computers for work - there is a "Cyber Security" mandate that KB4512517 be downloaded and installed for MS17-010. When I go to the download page from the KB page I only get a page saying there are no results for that KB:So...
  6. WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST

WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST: After the latest patch Mar.10/21 for Win10 on my desktop on the Top Bar, one very important item was bumped off the bar and was replaced by READING LIST - something I have absolutely no use for! Right hand click provides NO OPTIONS WHATSOEVER!! I need to DELETE this useless...
  7. AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

in Windows 10 Support
    AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?: Master Patch List @ AskWoody I am not interested in debating nickels and dimes but rather since it has been some months since I checked the master past list I was wondering when it became by "subscription" only. If I had to guess it would appear that April was the last time...
  8. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?: Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove Music with poweshell, and I was wonder if there is a master list somewhere where I can find the apps I want to delete and...
  9. OS Patch details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OS Patch details: How far in advance of patch Tuesday's can we receive details on the updates in order to assess impacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-patch-details/357273f5-0b82-4d1c-b57a-e9f63ebee888"
  10. Seek detailed guide to registry variables

in Windows 10 Support
    Seek detailed guide to registry variables: Well, I doped out that color is entered as hex AlphaBlueGreenRed. Now I'm looking for font size and style, since the entries are unfathomable. It seems the registry is peppered with idiosyncratic constants and I'm hoping to find a technical reference that will explain them....