Windows 10: Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

Discus and support Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1082 ~ Howdy Folks *Smile I'm trying to learn what information "Susan Bradleys Master Patch List" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jdUnionngarden, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:57 PM.

1. Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1082
    ~
    Howdy Folks *Smile
    I'm trying to learn what information "Susan Bradleys Master Patch List" on AskWoody.com provides before subscribing to it.
    -
    My appreciation goes out to all who read this post and to those who can provide some information/details.
    *Cool

:)

jdUnionngarden, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:57 PM
Thema:

Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

1. Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List" - Similar Threads - Seeking Details Susan

2. Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes

in Windows 10 News
    Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes: [ATTACH]Windows Update has been known to create tons of problems which could be because of system compatibility issues or hardware issues. In this post, we […] This article Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Seeking help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seeking help: Trying to install windows 10 pro 64 on my new laptop through a usb port on the options i get 5 options of windows 10 home windows 10 home n windows 10 pro windows 10 pro n and few other options i choose windows 10 pro as i bought windows 10 pro when i try to insert the...
  4. How to get folders as lists not details

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get folders as lists not details: I'm new to win10 ver 1909. My folders show as details. I prefer them shown as lists. I go to to the view tab/options/change folder search options/view/apply yo all folders but they still show up as details when I go back to them. Is there a way to permamently keep them as...
  5. AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

in Windows 10 Support
    AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?: Master Patch List @ AskWoody I am not interested in debating nickels and dimes but rather since it has been some months since I checked the master past list I was wondering when it became by "subscription" only. If I had to guess it would appear that April was the last time...
  6. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?: Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove Music with poweshell, and I was wonder if there is a master list somewhere where I can find the apps I want to delete and...
  7. OS Patch details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OS Patch details: How far in advance of patch Tuesday's can we receive details on the updates in order to assess impacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-patch-details/357273f5-0b82-4d1c-b57a-e9f63ebee888"
  8. File Explorer List and Details buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer List and Details buttons: I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar. However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view. Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List...
  9. Master List of Windows 10 version 1803 connection endpoints

in Windows 10 News
    Master List of Windows 10 version 1803 connection endpoints: Windows 10, version 1803, connection endpoints for non-Enterprise editions Applies to Windows 10 Home, version 1803 Windows 10 Professional, version 1803 Windows 10 Education, version 1803 In addition to the endpoints listed for Windows 10 Enterprise, the following...
  10. Seek detailed guide to registry variables

in Windows 10 Support
    Seek detailed guide to registry variables: Well, I doped out that color is entered as hex AlphaBlueGreenRed. Now I'm looking for font size and style, since the entries are unfathomable. It seems the registry is peppered with idiosyncratic constants and I'm hoping to find a technical reference that will explain them....