Windows 10: Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7

Discus and support Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Can you guys pass along a list of recommendations to tweak this install to ONLY the necessary services/apps/etc running in the background? This laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AshleyQuick, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7

Can you guys pass along a list of recommendations to tweak this install to ONLY the necessary services/apps/etc running in the background?

This laptop will be used for nothing else.

I've already adjusted the performance options to best performance and turned off the themes service.

:)

AshleyQuick, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

OBS Studio.

Hi lads.

Do any of you know or have used OBS Studio?

Since last week i am streaming on Twich but unfortunately yesterday i have had to stop doing it due lag or buffering, from my monitor to OBS the Game doesn't lag or keep buffering but in the Twich window it does, maybe i am missing some setting, i have seen people that they do streaming and Games run smoothly.

Any advice will be more than appreciate.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 24, 2018
  3. I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7

I cannot use OBS Studios on this Lenovo laptop

Howdy,

Back in March, I deleted some files in an abortive attempt to give myself admin privileges and install some Python software. Long story short, my laptop has not functioned as well since.

I found solutions for several issues, but one I still need help with is using third party software like OBS Studios. Most software I install works just fine, but whenever I use OBS I get an error message:

"Starting the output failed. Please check the log for details."

I've posted my log on the OBS forums, but no one has been able to help me.

Here is the relevant portion of my log:

Required module function 'obs_module_load' in module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/chrome_elf.dll' not found, loading of module failed

19:26:52.003: [CoreAudio encoder]: Adding CoreAudio AAC encoder

19:26:52.144: [AMF] AMF Test failed due to one or more errors.

19:26:52.144: Failed to initialize module 'enc-amf.dll'

19:26:54.860: Required module function 'obs_module_load' in module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libcef.dll' not found, loading of module failed

19:26:54.875: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libEGL.dll': The specified procedure could not be found.

19:26:54.875: (127)

19:26:54.875: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libEGL.dll' not loaded

19:26:54.980: Required module function 'obs_module_load' in module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/libGLESv2.dll' not found, loading of module failed

19:26:55.057: [browser_source: 'Version: 1.31.0']

19:26:55.179: NVENC supported

19:26:55.485: VLC found, VLC video source enabled

19:26:55.525: No blackmagic support

Do you know anything about OBS on Windows 10? I'm open to your suggestion!

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

HumaneEngineer, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7

1. Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7 - Similar Threads - Seeking tweak Home

2. I cant open my obs studio, or any installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open my obs studio, or any installer: Hi, i am currently trying to install obs-studio, and more installers. But when i double click the file i get this, i've watched a tutorial. In the tutorial inside of the advanched app settings. There is supposed to be a "Choose where to get apps" button, but for some reason...
  3. I cant open my obs studio, or any installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open my obs studio, or any installer: Hi, i am currently trying to install obs-studio, and more installers. But when i double click the file i get this, i've watched a tutorial. In the tutorial inside of the advanched app settings. There is supposed to be a "Choose where to get apps" button, but for some reason...
  4. WIndows 10 OBS studio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 OBS studio problem: So I installed OBS Studio on my laptop.but when It created a shortcut on my desktop, this happened The logo on desktop is not looking fine but then on the taskbar it seems to be fine, and just for info I reinstalled it , removed and remade the desktop shortcut...
  5. WIndows 10 OBS studio problem

WIndows 10 OBS studio problem: So I installed OBS Studio on my laptop.but when It created a shortcut on my desktop, this happened The logo on desktop is not looking fine but then on the taskbar it seems to be fine, and just for info I reinstalled it , removed and remade the desktop shortcut...
  6. WIndows 10 OBS studio problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OBS Studio: When other people install OBS studio it installs to the program files in there C drive. But when I do it, it is locked away in the Program data. And when I go to my graphics settings and click browse, you cant enter your program data. Basically I'm trying to fix the blacks...
  8. OBS Studio on VPS Server?

OBS Studio on VPS Server?: does anyone know a Windows vps server where you can run OBS Studio? i have noticed with the normal windows vps servers that they turn off their graphics card as soon as you close the remote desktop connection. some people talk about how you can somehow stop it with...
  9. Seeking Media Player Recommendations.... (or VLC Tweaks/Hacks)

Seeking Media Player Recommendations.... (or VLC Tweaks/Hacks): Hi all, I've been looking for something to fill the missing features that VLC seems to lack. I love VLC and it's ability to be lightweight and play from Network paths without a problem. Here's what I'm looking for: Media Library kind of like what Winamp had, where it...
  10. Tweak or "run faster"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tweak or "run faster": Most folks have their own opinions so give me a few on if any software programs out there actually worth the time? "Brink is God"*chuckle 65030