Windows 10: Seemed like a Mission Impossible Countdown at the end

Discus and support Seemed like a Mission Impossible Countdown at the end in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Day All while having a cold one in Bahrain in it's Fine Chief's Club i did the check for updates and it said 1903 was ready for me it's 4PM so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dmesal, Jun 14, 2019.

1. dmesal Win User

Seemed like a Mission Impossible Countdown at the end

Good Day All
    while having a cold one in Bahrain in it's Fine Chief's Club i did the check for updates and it said 1903 was ready for me it's 4PM so i say OK lets go it took around 3 hrs over there wifi to download so that made it 7pm+- after that i figured 2+ hrs to set up and restart around 9:30 PM +- ok im going for it while i have internet. there is None on my ship unless i buy a hotspot. push the button to set up and it says getting things ready, uh ok that should not take long an hour later +- it says setting up MS 1903 ok. i have to leave the club by 10:50 to get my buss back to the ship setup is chugging along and at 9:50 or so it's barly over 50% maybe more im getting nervouse i want to have internet avail for atleast the first restart of the setup or better 10:20 comes and its about 70+ % done and one restart so it's still chugging and 10:45 pops up and on the screen is DON'T TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER so i just cross my fingers and close the lid and put it in the bag and hussle to the bus, on the buss i open it up and the laptop comes alive still doing the update i say wow hopefully i'm in luck the thing hits 99% at the checkpoint for the buss and i'm thinking i'l have to turn it off before entering my luck they just waved us through and it restarts between gate and ship i'm also thinking if i need wifi im hosed untill the next day or worse i just crated a brick until i input my old 1809 image. i got to my room on the ship and it restarted without ANY PROBLEMS WOW and it fixed my office 2010 problem of saving files while in HC mode Many thanks MS*chuckle

:)

dmesal, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Mission Impossible: Case Advice Needed!!!

your friend is asking for the impossible hookey, agility has a decent and valid point - if your friend doesnt like whats suggested here, either he changes the hardware, or he makes his own case. There really isnt many other options.

Mussels, Jun 14, 2019
  3. billybih Win User
    software update - Mission Impossible

I want to install 21.0.045, but

1. NSU finds no update

2. Phone update check with *#0000# finds no update

3. I checked my product code at nokia.com, it says that 21.0.45 is available for it

4. Software Update application (in phone) lists phone software update 21.0.45, but says to update thru PC (other updates, like maps, messaging, etc. install normally)

5. OVI Suite finds it, begins to update, then states "your device will now disconnect and reconnect", then disconnects and says - "your device not connected. reconnect usb and try again" (other updates, like maps, messaging, etc. install normally from here
    too)

My phone version is

Software version

v 11.0.021

Software version date

15-06-09

Language set

Model

N97

Type

RM-505

Product Code

Now will anyone suggest anything?

Thanks in advance.

billybih, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Seemed like a Mission Impossible Countdown at the end - Similar Threads - Seemed Mission Impossible

2. No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.: Earlier, my administrator account disappeared. I am genuinely baffled and worried, as I have not been able to find a method of recovering the administrator access.Along the way, I must have done something in one of my fixes to of have done this, but I don't know where, all I...
  3. No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.: Earlier, my administrator account disappeared. I am genuinely baffled and worried, as I have not been able to find a method of recovering the administrator access.Along the way, I must have done something in one of my fixes to of have done this, but I don't know where, all I...
  4. Updating second hand computers - Mission Impossible, Part II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating second hand computers - Mission Impossible, Part II: More failware in the process of updating second hand computers. The PC has Windows 7 and cannot be upgraded to Windows 11 due to the processor and some other problems and in theory it could be updated to Windows 10 but only in theory, as in practice the process gets stuck at...
  5. Updating second hand computers - Mission Impossible, Part II

Updating second hand computers - Mission Impossible, Part II: More failware in the process of updating second hand computers. The PC has Windows 7 and cannot be upgraded to Windows 11 due to the processor and some other problems and in theory it could be updated to Windows 10 but only in theory, as in practice the process gets stuck...
  6. Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible: Microsoft issues again! following updates, regularly problems in performance of Windows, impossible to get a real person to assist, 4 phone numbers, only received phone charges, cut off, the online service for help does not connect always 1 waiting.....spent 10 hours trying...
  7. Strange Windows Update issue that's creating what seems like an impossible exit.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange Windows Update issue that's creating what seems like an impossible exit.: I'll TRY and keep this short but whats happening is I am being prompted quite regularly to update, and I would love too but I cant. I've been trying for weeks now. It used to say there was a service error, a specific service wasn't started or something like that. At this time...
  8. Strange Update issue thats creating what seems like an impossible exit.

Strange Update issue thats creating what seems like an impossible exit.: I'll TRY and keep this short but whats happening is I am being prompted quite regularly to update, and I would love too but I cant. I've been trying for weeks now. It used to say there was a service error, a specific service wasn't started or something like that. At this time...
  9. !! Date countdown desktop widgets like android ?? !!

!! Date countdown desktop widgets like android ?? !!: HI, Love this site as my knowledge with computers is basically nil, though I am learning! I have looked through the store for countdown date apps that are pinned to the desktop. After downloading a few now (days / event timer etc) I'm starting to think that Win 10 doesn't...
  10. Microsoft forcing me to do impossible mission

Microsoft forcing me to do impossible mission: Hello,Last weekend made another try to upgrade my system by using "Windows10Upgrade9252.exe".The download was ok, also verification was ok. Then update started, at about 30% several restarts, at 75% another restart, at this point screen remained black, mouse and keybourd not...