Windows 10: Seemingly nonsensical cursor issue?

Discus and support Seemingly nonsensical cursor issue? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My cursor seems to disappear whenever I scroll over opened windows not integral to the computer's systems. It disappears over google but reappears on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheMoonKnight66, May 20, 2019.

1. Seemingly nonsensical cursor issue?

My cursor seems to disappear whenever I scroll over opened windows not integral to the computer's systems. It disappears over google but reappears on the taskbar and the plain background. Not sure how or why this would be a function within a computer. Any ideas, world?

:)

TheMoonKnight66, May 20, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 20, 2019
  3. Issues with the cursor on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the cursor on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the cursor settings prior to this issue?

Follow these steps to make changes to the mouse pointer settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Devices and click on Mouse and Touchpad.

If need be then you may also click on additional mouse options to make necessary changes.

Once this is done close all windows and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 20, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Seemingly nonsensical cursor issue?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Seemingly nonsensical cursor issue?

1. Seemingly nonsensical cursor issue? - Similar Threads - Seemingly nonsensical cursor

2. Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared: Hello I woke up one morning and my cursor was completely gone aswell as my touchscreen feature not working, I've tried many videos on YouTube but nothing works and when I check where my cursor is located it says in the middle of my screen but it's completely invisible. Do you...
  3. Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared: Hello I woke up one morning and my cursor was completely gone aswell as my touchscreen feature not working, I've tried many videos on YouTube but nothing works and when I check where my cursor is located it says in the middle of my screen but it's completely invisible. Do you...
  4. Cursor Glitch seemingly unfixable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Glitch seemingly unfixable: On my hp laptop I have been having an issue where the cursor lags behind at some points. I have already tried:-Uninstalling the device and reinstalling -Updating drivers, rolling back drivers -Using a different mouse-Updating windows-fully resetting the computer so no files...
  5. Can't seem to change my cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't seem to change my cursor: I've been trying to change my mouse cursor to the cross, but I can't for some reason. Any reason why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-seem-to-change-my-cursor/ef79ca14-67ce-4a65-a5ac-09e047949410
  6. moronic update nonsense

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moronic update nonsense: How do i turn off this trash update pop up garbage that freezes my screen while i am in the middle of something else? why would it come up randomly after the computer has been on for an hour? are you that stupid ?...
  7. Cursor? seems to be scrolling up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor? seems to be scrolling up.: The cursor seems to be automatically scrolling up in Windows Settings, Start menu, and the wifi menu when opened through the task bar. I've tried multiple things like unplugging my mouse and keyboard, restarting my PC, and even created another user. It also does not register...
  8. Cursor issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor issue: hey yall! I just have a small little question that maybe one of you will be able to help out with. So in honor of Reckful's passing (RIP), i wanted to use his cursor but add my own twist to it which was changing the color of the cursor. I finally got the cursor to work and it...
  9. Nonsense Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nonsense Updates: Every day I get an update and nothing changes when they are installed. As soon as I start up my computer again after installing an update, it says I have to install another update. I have lost work and downloads have been canceled as well all due to constant updating. It...
  10. Default route nonsense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default route nonsense: Any network experts here that can tell me what on earth my system is doing? Today I noticed that I cannot ping anything on my network. I took a look into the routing table and found out that there is a route 192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.1.1 interface...