Windows 10: Seemingly random bluescreen errors in Windows 10: A different error almost every time

Discus and support Seemingly random bluescreen errors in Windows 10: A different error almost every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been having problems with Windows 10 Bluescreens for quite some time now (Possibly over a year), and I've tried a multitude of fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukeFindlay, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Seemingly random bluescreen errors in Windows 10: A different error almost every time

Hi all,

I've been having problems with Windows 10 Bluescreens for quite some time now (Possibly over a year), and I've tried a multitude of fixes found over the internet.

I have been using this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-

c48669e4c983, in order to test which drivers could be causing this issue, and when the driver verifier is active the PC doesn't get to the Windows log-in screen, and crashes with a bluescreen error more often than not detecting the AseUSBCC.sys driver as the offending file.

This link contains the recent dumps made from the driver verifier bluescreens, along with the DxDiag and MSInfo of the system.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LBGZmvpknEEQ_E3qO7sQ59mURQYPt9tx

In order to combat this I have tried to use the Windows Media Creation tool to perform an in-place upgrade to fix broken files, but this does not work and the tool gives the message "Cannot perform in-place upgrade."

Is there any other method for fixing these drivers? I'm aware that this .sys file may not be the only cause of the problem. I have ran the DISM tool which doesn't give any errors, and the SFC tool which also shows no problems.

Kind regards,

Luke

:)

LukeFindlay, Aug 7, 2018

2. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Champ Win User

Seemingly random bluescreen errors in Windows 10: A different error almost every time

Blue Screen Error Occuring at Random

My bad Mr. Mod. I get the error at random times, but usually after 5-10 minutes of being on. I'll cut it back on and get more detail.

Champ, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Seemingly random bluescreen errors in Windows 10: A different error almost every time

1. Seemingly random bluescreen errors in Windows 10: A different error almost every time - Similar Threads - Seemingly random bluescreen

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  5. BSOD different errors every time

BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  6. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  7. Blue screen with different error every time

Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  8. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODs every few days, different errors each time?: Hi all. Been having a bit of a problem lately that I don’t know how to pin down. Having sporadic blue screens when I’m playing a game or doing audio related work. I will get different error codes each time. My GFX drivers are up to date. Windows is up to date. NIC card up to...
  10. BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS: I have an Asus Strix laptop with windows 10 Home. After using the PC or leave it powered on for more than 5 hours, it is getting Blue screen... It is really annoying. Updated all the drivers, windows patches, bios, memory check, remove the AV and reinstall a new one -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen random error everytime