Windows 10: Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

Discus and support Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matta, May 20, 2020.

1. matta Win User

Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

Hi,

So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing about it is most of the causes as listed on the blue screen will be random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times it's about page faults and I can't really figure out what to do!

I've ran memory checks both the windows integrated one and memtest and my memory seems to be fine, I've tried clean installing windows too and I'm not really sure what else to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

:)

matta, May 20, 2020

2. Seemingly Random BSoD

Hello,

I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows
    10 and try to keep all my drivers updated. Althrough, I do this through via a program - DriverEasy.

Hope you can help.

MajorMediocre, May 20, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution! - Similar Threads - Seemingly random BSOD

2. Daily BSOD and i cant figure out the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD and i cant figure out the cause: Hi everyone I am running Win 10 on my desktop. Specs are: MB: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 3 GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 6core RAM: 2x8 GB The lead up to my problem is that i had a BSOD event twice. A friend of mine suggested it could be a RAM problem and I tried...
  3. BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.

BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.: Recently my computer upon booting up and just browsing youtube and streaming services online would BSOD within the first 5mins of the boot up. It has happened twice after having no effects previously other than GPU driver crashes which I'm pretty sure i fixed by changing...
  4. Constantly getting random 9f BSOD crashes, cannot figure out the solution

Constantly getting random 9f BSOD crashes, cannot figure out the solution: Hi all, I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and also added a m.2 SSD and new GPU to my PC. About two weeks after putting it together I got my first 9f crash and they have been pretty constant, albeit very random, ever since. It will black screen and reboot, if there was...
  5. Seemingly random BSOD's

Seemingly random BSOD's: Hey! So I made a new build back in September, and have been getting what seems to be random BSOD's since. It varies, but it happens once or twice a day, on average. It might be a coincidence, but it does not seem to happen while gaming. I have tried updating various drivers...
  6. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...
  7. Windows 10 random BSOD cant figure out whats the cause.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 random BSOD cant figure out whats the cause.: Hi I have continuous problem with computer randomly crashes. How do I trace the source of the problem? In the eventviewer I found 2 posts under critical 1) 0x3D55: Package family microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted....
  8. I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out

I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out: Dears @ Windows 10 Forums, Peace be upon you, I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out and I'm in need of your help, The dump files are kindly attached, Many thanks in advance 79269
  9. I can't seem to figure out snap assit

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't seem to figure out snap assit: Did I miss something or did the windows snap feature miss to first build. The feature is not functioning on my laptop. 1980
  10. Random freeze up, can't find the cause and a solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze up, can't find the cause and a solution: Hello, I'm having some problems with my computer. Sometimes it freeze up and I can only hard reboot it, mouse and keyboard doesn't works(audio sometimes works and sometimes it stops). I had this problem with windows 7 too. This problem is very random and I had it for a long...