Windows 10: Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

Discus and support Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matta, May 20, 2020.

1. matta Win User

Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

Hi,

So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing about it is most of the causes as listed on the blue screen will be random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times it's about page faults and I can't really figure out what to do!

I've ran memory checks both the windows integrated one and memtest and my memory seems to be fine, I've tried clean installing windows too and I'm not really sure what else to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

:)

matta, May 20, 2020

2. Seemingly Random BSoD

Hello,

I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows
    10 and try to keep all my drivers updated. Althrough, I do this through via a program - DriverEasy.

Hope you can help.

MajorMediocre, May 20, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution! - Similar Threads - Seemingly random BSOD

2. Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes: Hi,PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Sometimes the pc just freezes without bdos. I did not upgrade or change any hardware. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus,...
  3. Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error: Hello, recently I've been having lots of issues regarding Bluescreens. For the most part, I am getting the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with the reason of "ntoskrnl.exe". I believe it is caused by a bad driver, although I don't know for sure. Here is the dump file:...
  4. Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error

Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error: Hello, recently I've been having lots of issues regarding Bluescreens. For the most part, I am getting the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with the reason of "ntoskrnl.exe". I believe it is caused by a bad driver, although I don't know for sure. Here is the dump file:...
  5. BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause: Hi I often get errors on a cold startup such as: Critical process diedSystem service exceptionPage fault in non paged area Memory mngmnt etc. Then after I reboot, generally the error goes away and sometimes I have to use the disk checker to clear up any ssd corruption before...
  6. BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause

BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause: Hi I often get errors on a cold startup such as: Critical process diedSystem service exceptionPage fault in non paged area Memory mngmnt etc. Then after I reboot, generally the error goes away and sometimes I have to use the disk checker to clear up any ssd corruption before...
  7. BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. language seems to change at random and i can't figure out why

in Windows 10 Customization
    language seems to change at random and i can't figure out why: finally decided to look into this when downloading winrar and everything in the setup looked like this: Այստեղ կարող եք նշել Windows-ում WinRAR-ը ինտեգրելու ընտրանքները։ <-- I speak english and i have no idea why it looks like this or why it's doing this. If someone could...
  9. Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them

Random Bluescreens and I can't figure out what is causing them: Hi For almost two weeks now I get totally random Bluescreens and everything I tried so far did not end this problem. I updated my drivers, checked my RAM, did /sfc scannow and chkdsk Since I don't know what to do next I would be really really happy if somebody could help...
  10. Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD: Can someone help me figure out what's causing this BSOD? It's Win 10 Pro (1909). I've made sure the drivers and BIOS are up to date already and ran sfc /scannow that did repair some errors. ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location...