Windows 10: Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle

Discus and support Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been experiencing seemingly random BSOD events when both using my PC and when it is idle for periods of time. Interestingly, I get very FEW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jlong05, Sep 26, 2019.

1. jlong05 Win User

Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle

I have been experiencing seemingly random BSOD events when both using my PC and when it is idle for periods of time. Interestingly, I get very FEW occurrences when actually gaming on the machine though.

Logs attached. Any assistance or ideas would be great.

Things I have done:
    Reloaded the PC, get more issues now
    Swapped memory slots, no effect
    Checked memory using standard tests, all passed

:)

jlong05, Sep 26, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Seemingly Random BSODs Memory_Management, Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer, Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

I've Been running into multiple seemingly random Blue Screen Of Death Errors lately. It seems to happen at random, anytime from 5 minutes to two or three hours after rebooting. Any suggestions? Dump files and MSInfo32: BSOD Dumps.zip
    Thank you.

System Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600X @3.6GHZ

Teamgroup T-Force Dark 8GB DDR4 3000 Memory with XMP off

MSI B350 Gaming Plus Motherboard

EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC2

BPX 120 GB Nvme SSD for Boot Drive

Western Didgital 1tb WD Blue HDD

EVGA Supernova 550 G2 PSU

Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle - Similar Threads - Seemingly random BSOD

2. Random BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when idle: I do not know what's happening, I've reinstalled OS, Display drivers, reseating every component.My key issue is random BSOD literally different code error; sometimes no code, a month before, it keeps crashing on itself. i reinstalled windows 10 my original OS ; it was...
  3. Random BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when idle: I do not know what's happening, I've reinstalled OS, Display drivers, reseating every component.My key issue is random BSOD literally different code error; sometimes no code, a month before, it keeps crashing on itself. i reinstalled windows 10 my original OS ; it was...
  4. 0x00000119 BSOD randomly when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000119 BSOD randomly when idle: So I have this laptop XMG Focus 16 E23.It seems to always have this BSOD once a day when I'm not on my desk - oddly enough the laptop wakes on its own though powercfg -lastwake tells me nothing happened, reboots from this bugcheck and when I get back I see a Windows logon...
  5. Random BSODs Often when Idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs Often when Idle: I've been getting various BSODs often when doing nothing at all.Edit: I can consistently cause a blue screen by trying to download the latest windows update. Not all updates cause it, but if I download the actual update to windows itself, it will blue screen.The error codes...
  6. BSOD seemingly random, IDLE, in game etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD seemingly random, IDLE, in game etc.: Hello, so I've been having BSODs for a while now... Tried running stock BIOS settings, no difference, so now ran Verifier to see if it's a driver issue. I get a BSOD about 15 seconds after logging in with it running. 040521-5828-01.dmp and 040521-9140-01.dmp is with Verifier...
  7. Random BSoDs even when idling

Random BSoDs even when idling: I'm having random BSoDs, even when the PC is idle, 3/7 days apart one from each other. I performed SFC /SCANNOW, checkdisk, SMART tests and memory tests, nothing changed. I'm asking here for help if someone can help me to debug the minidump files i have like 10 of them....
  8. Random BSOD when system idle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD when system idle: My machine is randomly crashing when not in use. I have my system info file and 3 dmp files , nut do not know where to upload them. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  9. Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE: Hi there, I frequently get BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL In event viewer I can see the critical error Kernel 41 (63) I have uploaded the system info and memory.dmp to onedrive, here's the link:...
  10. Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle

Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle: Hoping someone here can spot something i am missing. I've been getting a lot of BSODs , without a pattern (at least to my eyes) here is my DM Log Attachment 122688 <3 78048