Windows 10: Seemingly random BSODs while gaming

Discus and support Seemingly random BSODs while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi community, looking for some assistance in troubleshooting an issue I am having.While playing Destiny 2 I have been encountering random BSODs over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan27_11, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Dan27_11 Win User

Seemingly random BSODs while gaming

Hi community, looking for some assistance in troubleshooting an issue I am having.While playing Destiny 2 I have been encountering random BSODs over the last few days. Some of the error messages I have been given includeSeemingly random BSODs while gaming :pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA-irql_not_less_or_equalI have also played Call of Duty: Warzone and didn't come across any of these BSODs, however it may have just been a luck thing.Could these be related to a physical issue with my memory or is this purely a software thing? How can I begin to troubleshoot this?Happy to provide any logs or DMP files if needed.

:)

Dan27_11, Sep 13, 2021

2. Seemingly Random BSoD

Hello,

I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows
    10 and try to keep all my drivers updated. Althrough, I do this through via a program - DriverEasy.

Hope you can help.

MajorMediocre, Sep 13, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Seemingly random BSODs while gaming

Seemingly Random BSODs Memory_Management, Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer, Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

I've Been running into multiple seemingly random Blue Screen Of Death Errors lately. It seems to happen at random, anytime from 5 minutes to two or three hours after rebooting. Any suggestions? Dump files and MSInfo32: BSOD Dumps.zip
    Thank you.

System Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600X @3.6GHZ

Teamgroup T-Force Dark 8GB DDR4 3000 Memory with XMP off

MSI B350 Gaming Plus Motherboard

EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC2

BPX 120 GB Nvme SSD for Boot Drive

Western Didgital 1tb WD Blue HDD

EVGA Supernova 550 G2 PSU

Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Seemingly random BSODs while gaming

1. Seemingly random BSODs while gaming - Similar Threads - Seemingly random BSODs

2. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  3. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  4. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  5. Random BSOD error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD error while gaming: Hello guys, I have a question and currently Im really done... I tried clean reinstall, reset BIOS, reinstalling GPU driver, nothing helps which is weird.. Randomly my PC crash while playing Valorant {no matter of settings low / high}.... BSOD has no explanation whatsoever so...
  6. BSOD seemingly random, IDLE, in game etc.

BSOD seemingly random, IDLE, in game etc.: Hello, so I've been having BSODs for a while now... Tried running stock BIOS settings, no difference, so now ran Verifier to see if it's a driver issue. I get a BSOD about 15 seconds after logging in with it running. 040521-5828-01.dmp and 040521-9140-01.dmp is with Verifier...
  7. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  8. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  9. BSOD randomly while gaming.

BSOD randomly while gaming.: Hey! I keep getting BSOD randomly while gaming (and only while gaming), sometimes it happens 1-2 times a day and sometimes just once every few weeks, even though it's the same game. Used Blue Screen Viewer and it seems like hal.dll is the problem, which after som googling...
  10. BSOD at seemingly random intervals, mostly while gaming or browsing

BSOD at seemingly random intervals, mostly while gaming or browsing: I recently essentially built a new computer (old case and old ssd+hdd, everything else new) and have been getting BSODs. I did the build around a month ago and got a couple BSODs less than a week later but they stopped so it seemed fine. However, the past couple of days, I...