Windows 10: Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks

Discus and support Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, hopefully someone here can clear up this mystery for me. I've had a stable system on my Ryzen 5 1600, but since installing the new Ryzen 5 3600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by excaliburzd, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks

Hello,

hopefully someone here can clear up this mystery for me. I've had a stable system on my Ryzen 5 1600, but since installing the new Ryzen 5 3600 (no other components have changed) I've been getting seemingly random BSODs, about every two weeks (usually just browsing internet or watching something in Chrome - once Netflix, once YouTube). I have three minidumps (https://www.dropbox.com/s/191t6n3ouk...53%29.zip?dl=1) and one 1.2 GB memory dump if needed.

Tried diagnosing with windbg, but didn't have luck (it doesn't point to any specific driver).

RAM passes the memtest and hasn't been changed from the previous system.

:)

excaliburzd, Sep 26, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Sep 26, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks

Seemingly Random BSODs Memory_Management, Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer, Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

I've Been running into multiple seemingly random Blue Screen Of Death Errors lately. It seems to happen at random, anytime from 5 minutes to two or three hours after rebooting. Any suggestions? Dump files and MSInfo32: BSOD Dumps.zip
    Thank you.

System Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600X @3.6GHZ

Teamgroup T-Force Dark 8GB DDR4 3000 Memory with XMP off

MSI B350 Gaming Plus Motherboard

EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC2

BPX 120 GB Nvme SSD for Boot Drive

Western Didgital 1tb WD Blue HDD

EVGA Supernova 550 G2 PSU

Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks

1. Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks - Similar Threads - Seemingly random ntoskrnl

2. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  3. 3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 BSOD in 2 days, seemingly different errors: Experienced 2 BSOD on 25/01/2024 and one on 26/01/2024, i tried looking into the debug of the minidump but i have limited knowledge and hoped someone more experience could help.At all other times my computer is running fine and it has been seemingly...
  4. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's once a week. seemingly leading into afd.sys: Hello, I've been getting random bsod's for the last 3 months about once a week.I've googled around and none of the solutions I found worked.All my drivers are up to date.Any help would be greatly appreciated.MEMORY.DMP analysis:https://pastebin.com/DHs2MSbd...
  5. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  6. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  7. BSOD Every Week

BSOD Every Week: Hi, I keep getting a Blue screen almost every week. I recently built this computer and all works well except every week or so i get a blue screen. Below is the link to the most recent dump files, system info and drivers...
  8. Random BSOD starting about 3 weeks ago

Random BSOD starting about 3 weeks ago: I have been working on a computer that has been experiencing random freezing/BSOD anywhere from once a week to 5+ in one day. It's a Windows 10 Dell Latitude 7400 laptop and was running fine up until somewhere around the second week of May. No USB devices/any other...
  9. 2 BSOD's in 2 weeks

2 BSOD's in 2 weeks: Installed W10 Pro on a freshly built system in January. In July, I got 2 BSODs. Can someone assist me with figuring out what happened and how to resolve it? 1. POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA. I got this when I was doing drive cleanup. Bug Check String :...
  10. Random BSOD every 1-3 hours

Random BSOD every 1-3 hours: my computer recently experienced BSOD and automatic restart, can anyone help? DESKTOP-T87L90L-Thu_12_27_2018_114126_77.zip 124189