Windows 10: Seemingly random resets on laptop.

Discus and support Seemingly random resets on laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title says it all really, my laptop randomly resets. Below is how it says my specs in settings. Specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XinTechno, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Seemingly random resets on laptop.

Title says it all really, my laptop randomly resets. Below is how it says my specs in settings.

Specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega
    Mobile Gfx 2.50 GHz
    Installed RAM 8.00 GB
    Device ID ____________
    Product ID _____________
    System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows Specifications:

Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 1903

Also, the two times it has happened so far, I have been playing Geometry Dash. I think it's just a coincidence since I play GD more than anything.

submitted by /u/XinTechno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XinTechno, Aug 16, 2020

2. Seemingly Random BSoD

Hello,

I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows
    10 and try to keep all my drivers updated. Althrough, I do this through via a program - DriverEasy.

Hope you can help.

MajorMediocre, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Seemingly random BSOD's on new laptop (ntoskrnl.exe)?

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with my new laptop running Windows 10. After increasingly short periods of time, I am experiencing a BSOD seemingly at random, with the error message "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". I have looked into my minidump file using BlueScreenViewer and it tells me that the ntoskrnl.exe driver causes the error, which isn't entirely useful. I have also looked at my device manager and there are no yellow exclamation marks suggesting an out of date driver. The BSOD happens more whenever I am gaming, but can crop up at times when I'm just listening to music or browsing on the internet, so I can't be sure of the cause.

That's pretty much the limit of my tech knowledge so I'm pretty stumped on what's causing the issue.

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tom

fishman279, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Seemingly random resets on laptop.

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Seemingly random resets on laptop.

1. Seemingly random resets on laptop. - Similar Threads - Seemingly random resets

2. Laptop freezes completely seemingly randomly,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes completely seemingly randomly,: I've had this asus laptop for a while but recently it's started freezing completely forcing me to restart it, it also happens consistently while it's booting after freezing, it sometimes doesn't happen for a while, and sometimes happens every time I try to boot in windows,...
  3. Laptop freezes completely seemingly randomly,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes completely seemingly randomly,: I've had this asus laptop for a while but recently it's started freezing completely forcing me to restart it, it also happens consistently while it's booting after freezing, it sometimes doesn't happen for a while, and sometimes happens every time I try to boot in windows,...
  4. Laptop has seemingly reset after an update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop has seemingly reset after an update?: Hi, wondering if anyone can help.I updated my laptop last night after being prompted to when I went to turn it off. But upon turning my laptop on today and turning it on, after logging in my laptop seems to be almost completely reset?The taskbar is light instead of dark how I...
  5. Laptop reset does not seem to progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop reset does not seem to progress: Hello, After encountering issues with my new laptop kept crashing, bought it only 2 months ago, I was advised to try and reset it. I started the reset process almost 7 hours ago and it does not seem to progress. It looks like something is loading see photo attached for...
  6. Seemingly Random BSOD's

Seemingly Random BSOD's: Hi everyone, I've had a problem for a while with my computer where it seems to randomly Blue Screen. I've been trying to figure out what's been going on for a while when I was finally directed to the Event Viewer. Here was the latest BSOD error I had. The computer has...
  7. Seemingly Random Restarts

Seemingly Random Restarts: I've recently been having an issue with my PC that I built. I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70 GHz, 16 GB Ram, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, and I have an ASUS Motherboard. I have a watercooler along with 5 other fans installed to the case. There was a lot of careful care...
  8. Seemingly random BSOD's

Seemingly random BSOD's: Hey! So I made a new build back in September, and have been getting what seems to be random BSOD's since. It varies, but it happens once or twice a day, on average. It might be a coincidence, but it does not seem to happen while gaming. I have tried updating various drivers...
  9. Seemingly Random BSoD

Seemingly Random BSoD: Hello, I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows 10 and...
  10. Seemingly random BSOD's on new laptop (ntoskrnl.exe)?

Seemingly random BSOD's on new laptop (ntoskrnl.exe)?: Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with my new laptop running Windows 10. After increasingly short periods of time, I am experiencing a BSOD seemingly at random, with the error message "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". I have looked into my minidump file using BlueScreenViewer...