Windows 10: seems as not compatible for upgrade

Discus and support seems as not compatible for upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C says not compatible for Windows 10 upgrade because of the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator. Seen this before with someone on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jds63, Jul 31, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

seems as not compatible for upgrade

Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C says not compatible for Windows 10 upgrade because of the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator. Seen this before with someone on Eight-Forum, check with ASUS site no info. Hardware compatibility not the driver, although no driver past 2010 even with Intel. So i guess this Tablet stays Windows 8.1. Too bad !

:)

jds63, Jul 31, 2015

2. E90 Not as Great As it Seems

Actually you are very wrong. You have to read the user manual first.

The search feature on the E90 is more sophisticated than the old one. It can find ANY data, not just a name and a number.

sapporobaby, Jul 31, 2015
  3. turo---01 Win User
    E90 Not as Great As it Seems

Good link seems as not compatible for upgrade ;)

E61i did get two points from internal GPS? All but iPhone touch screens were perfect and so on. So I don't know is there any real value in these comparisons (HTC S710 gets 8p from one handed, where 9300i 1p.. I doubt is that slide keyboard so much better).
    And again, same applications getting different points in different devices (exact same features and same views).

turo---01, Jul 31, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

The hardware requirements appear to be the same for 8.1 and 10. I guess that the Windows 10 installer lacks suitable drivers for the onboard graphics (which are from PowerVR, not Intel).

I wonder if this package is compatible with your tablet:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download ASUS VivoTab Smart

(from 2014.

Edit: yes, I see that there are a variety of possible graphics drivers. It may not matter much which you have, if Asus won't support Win 10.

bobkn, Jul 31, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    That driver package M400C already have installed.Mine is Intel. Told me from upgrade status screen from Reserve icon in notification area. Just nothing regarding Windows 10 on site for this tablet. Well only 1.80GHZ processor so slow compared to Desktop.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  6. Rudy Mas Win User
    I had a laptop here where it said there were no compatible video drivers for, and so the Windows Update didn't want to install Win10.

Well, I did it anyway with the ISO and after it was installed, I used the drivers that worked with Win8.1 and the laptops display is working properly.

There is no guarantee that this will work for you, but you can always try it. I even have an older laptop, where I only have Vista drivers for, and this one is also still working with Win10. *Smile

Rudy Mas, Jul 31, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Thanks i have thought of trying it too on this tablet, in ways has similarities to a laptop. As said look again see if it said hardware which i am not sure that means no drivers for it or hardware just will not work if i am not confusing the facts here. Last drivers were 2010, doubt going to make any others.

jds63, Jul 31, 2015
  8. cosimo66 Win User

Hello everyone, I me400cl lte Italian is I upgraded yesterday directly from the tablet without images on USB flash drives, and is much more reactive the battery seems to last a little longer

cosimo66, Oct 18, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    Good to know, but i think i will keep this tablet win 8.1. Welcome to Ten-Forums !

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. seems as not compatible for upgrade - Similar Threads - seems compatible upgrade

2. Win 11 Upgrade Compatibility Confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Upgrade Compatibility Confusion: I'm looking to upgrade a Win10 Pro 22H2 desktop w/ Lenovo IQ1X0MS motherboard to Win11. It's a Core i5-6500 processor but the Win11 compatibility tool says it doesn't meet the requirements due to the processor, and TPM not being @ Ver 2.0 currently Ver 1.2.When I review the...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade compatibility.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade compatibility.: When will the list of compatible Intel CPUs be updated to include the Intel i7 7700K CPU which exceeds all of the technical requirements for upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-upgrade-compatibility/d1342dd3-b216-4c46-977f-b2bf09ef58f2
  4. Windows 11 upgrade compatibility.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade compatibility.: When will the list of compatible Intel CPUs be updated to include the Intel i7 7700K CPU which exceeds all of the technical requirements for upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-upgrade-compatibility/d1342dd3-b216-4c46-977f-b2bf09ef58f2
  5. Windows 11 upgrade processor compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade processor compatibility: Question is this, The OS update screen says that the PC concerned Dell XPS doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Win 11, OK no problem go through the PC health check and all is compliant except the processor:Op system is Win 10 Pro 21H2The processor is Intel...
  6. Computer not compatible for Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not compatible for Windows 11 upgrade: Hello I bought a Dell Windows 10 lap top in 2018 While trying to update to Windows 11 it isnt compatible .. I do not want to buy another computer just for the Windows upgrade Anything I can do or just wait until Windows 10 isnt supported any longer Thanks...
  7. Upgrade to 2004 seemingly not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to 2004 seemingly not working: Hello, I'd like to install the 2004 update; am currently running 1909 build 18363.1016. I haven't been offered the update via "Windows Update" yet, so I decided to install it via the Windows 2004 Update Assistant. Everything works so far, in that the assistant guides me...
  8. Win 10 and Access 2010 Don't Seem to be Compatible

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win 10 and Access 2010 Don't Seem to be Compatible: I'm running Windows 10 Home and Access 2010.on my laptop. Access just doesn't behave properly. The Table and Query names aren't spaced properly on the left side of the screen. The Check Boxes graphics aren't displayed properly, etc. If I upgraded to Office 2016, would that...
  9. 10 upgrade on non-compatible laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10 upgrade on non-compatible laptop: I am looking at a laptop for a fellow student. He upgraded from 8.1 to 10 shortly after 10 became available. Recently it was running slow and shuts off sometimes. Fan vent was clogged. CPU temp a little too high. First of all there are no drivers for Windows 10 from Toshiba....
  10. The VirtualRegistry compatibility fix doesn't seem to work

in Windows 10 Support
    The VirtualRegistry compatibility fix doesn't seem to work: Dear forum readers, I've been trying to have it working for a few hours now, to no avail. What I do : Create two registry keys on HKCU : NHR1 and NHR2, as follows : Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\NHR1] "Test"="A"...