Windows 10: seems like a dumb system

Discus and support seems like a dumb system in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am not sure what these MS guys are thinking. The "e" key occassionally increasingly so does not function on this machine. I need to use an e in the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by baffledguy, Nov 25, 2021.

1. seems like a dumb system

I am not sure what these MS guys are thinking. The "e" key occassionally increasingly so does not function on this machine. I need to use an e in the password to open the machine. I followed the steps to change the password-but all I changed was the PW to my microsoft account. It had no effect on the password to open this machine. Anyway, the e key was being really stubborn, so I hit "forgot my password". ha ha. To verify I am me, they need to send me a code to my email. Which I can only access from a computer, which I can't open to get the code so I can open the computer. That see

:)

baffledguy, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Brent247 Win User
    Their dumb password recovery system

I am struggling to get back my other Microsoft account for months

• Contact support for many times
    • Filling out 6 forms with 100% sure (Including my Credit Card)
    • email the Microsoft my complain
    Guess what they do? They just send "I'm so sorry this is happen to you, Please try filling out form again" Which feel like insult

well GUESS what! There are MANY people out there lost their account because some DUMB Forms that computer check them and send out "Not enough information"

so THANK FOR NOTHING, Here a INCREDIBLE idea! Why not replace stupid bot with people who can review my form information INSTEAD

Brent247, Nov 25, 2021
  4. seems like a dumb system

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

seems like a dumb system

1. seems like a dumb system - Similar Threads - seems dumb system

2. Windows Copilot is still dumb like a rock

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Copilot is still dumb like a rock: Microsoft launched Windows Copilot with some fanfare alongside the Windows 11 2023 Update. Microsoft promised that the baked-in artificial intelligence would assist Windows users "in work, creation and play". Copilot is "designed to accelerate your tasks, reduce friction and...
  3. Dumb Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dumb Process: Windows always does this. Anti Malware Service Executable has officially crashed every app known because of it's memory. No tutorial works. No website works. My PC works "fine". Explain why this dumb process does this?...
  4. Dumbing down WIn11 To Look like win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dumbing down WIn11 To Look like win10: I am shopping for a new computer for my wife. She has been using an old win7 laptop and is resistant to change. I don't think she'll be able to figure out win11. I know that win 10 is similar enough to win7. I can find more new machines with win11 that win10. Actually I am a...
  5. Dumbing down WIn11 To Look like win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dumbing down WIn11 To Look like win10: I am shopping for a new computer for my wife. She has been using an old win7 laptop and is resistant to change. I don't think she'll be able to figure out win11. I know that win 10 is similar enough to win7. I can find more new machines with win11 that win10. Actually I am a...
  6. Dumb question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dumb question: i want to install UltraUXthemepatcher, i know what windows ver i have but i don't know how to set that into ultrauxthemepatcher submitted by /u/Cubicalspy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3i55v/dumb_question/
  7. I was dumb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was dumb: So I turned on my Dell laptop and I was notified that my key was going to expire, so I followed a tutorial from a youtuber I knew and I copied a script from a website to a cmd file, ran it and nothing happened but I figured that it just didn't do anything bc the key hadn't...
  8. Having endless problems with my system, seems like an endless loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having endless problems with my system, seems like an endless loop.: As of around the start of the year, I have been having problems with my PC. It started with my PC turning itself off whenever I'd load up a game, this was duo to overheating. However, that problem seemed to just stop happening as of recently and it has moved onto endless...
  9. this is dumb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this is dumb: I'm xbox live enforcement, and I got a suspension for no reason... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/this-is-dumb/8f60a42a-4680-428d-bc9c-09993e592a0a
  10. HP recovery system is dumb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP recovery system is dumb: So I received a broken laptop from a relative who no longer needed it, the hard drive still worked so I thought I'd put it in my desktop. Using the power of SATA hot swap, I tested the drive in place of my DVD drive. The drive did indeed work, ad I reformatted it, assuming...