Windows 10: Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

Discus and support Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Community,So I Runned a unknown file yesterday and it didnt opened so i deleted it. When i Shut Down and restart My Laptop A few Seconds later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NamanGoelNKG, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

Hi Community,So I Runned a unknown file yesterday and it didnt opened so i deleted it. When i Shut Down and restart My Laptop A few Seconds later Command Prompt pops up and immediately closes. It was Never opened and closed Before i runned the file. So i am scared now if i have gotten any virus. my anti virus also says no malware but it always pops up and closes every time i start my laptop. pls help me to remove this virus and pls help me to make my laptop clean. I am So Scared pls help

:)

NamanGoelNKG, Sep 18, 2021

2. Pls help

Pls, somebody should help me on how to delete those games and applications that came with my nokia 200, they'r even demo self, I dont need them and they cant be deleted. PLS PLS PLS I WANT THEM DELETED AND I 'VE NO SYSTEM (COMPUTER) PLS I NEED AN URGENT
    HELP. Thanks.

Hawlahsoonconme, Sep 18, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

1. Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT - Similar Threads - Seems Got Virus

2. pls help its urgent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  3. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  4. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls help malware virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pls help malware virus: Pls need help I downloaded file from internet and before I downloaded I checked with virustotal and it's says it safe so when I run the exe file my user control settings message popout and ask for restart to disable it, I tried to delete the folder but still I think my laptop...
  6. Virus affected urgent help

Virus affected urgent help: Hi friends I thinks my windows 10 pc is affected by virus and it is so slow and lags too much I can't open any apps except settings. Tomorrow is my online class can anyne help me pleasee??? Can I reinstall my windows I thinks it is linked with my ms accountSystem specs4GB...
  7. Got BSOD pls help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSOD pls help!!: I got BSOD twice pls help me check problemthis is dump file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dlC7_-cDUB-5K9T4PPGykWN0ZSqD_9c/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17Kyb41s5vaYufDdighsjtfYeSo-gHGJ4/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Urgent pls help. Microsoft edge not working, so I tried to reinstall but then I got errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent pls help. Microsoft edge not working, so I tried to reinstall but then I got errors: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jc0414 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eb4n7c/urgent_pls_help_microsoft_edge_not_working_so_i/
  9. Help pls I can’t seem to delete this user

Help pls I can’t seem to delete this user: [ATTACH]Hi i need help urgently . I need to know who is running this in all my kids and mine laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-pls-i-cant-seem-to-delete-this-user/5ce313f7-0de5-409e-b388-49494653add9
  10. i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!: Hello, ill tell you my problem. Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened: My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your...